[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys its tayleana:) is the server still up on tekkit classic? and if this server will be good again i'm interested in joing:) also..... IM 13 NOW:) much more mature and i'm not a stuck up brat like I used to be.. also sorry pwnstarlmfao for any trouble I cause you and anybody else back then, hoping we can start fresh:)

-tayleana:)

Admin Application:

Ingame name:BackwardWalnut

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):woodm15

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Mike?

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Like 2 days, it's bluddy brilliant!

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Unknown

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:I'll check their inventory with /invsee if you have it, if not I would ask them to give all items.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Ask if they have any proof for example if they have a screenshot or a video.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:Deop them, report them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No, as it is a part of the game!

Timezone:BST Britain!

Admin Application:

Ingame name:BackwardWalnut

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):woodm15

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Mike?

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Like 2 days, it's bluddy brilliant!

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Unknown

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:I'll check their inventory with /invsee if you have it, if not I would ask them to give all items.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Ask if they have any proof for example if they have a screenshot or a video.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:Deop them, report them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No, as it is a part of the game!

Timezone:BST Britain!

The stupidity of this post amazes me. Not only have you failed to apply for Moderator BEFORE applying for Admin, but you've also only played on the server for two days. Not only that, but in those two days, you've failed to realize that the Tekkit Classic Server is closed, which either means you're an idiot for applying to a closed server, or your time on the server is completely made up because the new Tekkit launched this morning. Finally, what server do you know of that would op their Moderators? The whole point of making a Moderator class is to give them only partial powers, not every command in the game.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: RuexMedia

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Nick

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 7 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: give him a warning, and mute him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: warning and jail.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: heck no! it's part of the game!

Timezone: EST

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons