[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am applying for the rank of Moderator. I have played this server for almost one year and this was the first ever tekkit server I went on and it will always be my favourite. I hope that if i got the rank this is ways I could help people if I got this position are:giving friendly advice, being strict but fair about the rules.case 1: If someone griefed my base I would not ban them because it is a PVP grief server and that would abuse my powers.case 2: If someone was spamming they would receive a 10 minute mute, after this they would receive a 15 minute one and then a final 1 hour ban. If they continue to to do this then I would contact an Admin to discuss further actions also i am goood at speeking with other i accept getting a no

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD

i want to be a mod becuase i have been playing for almost a year i am good at building /stopping people conplaining.

HOW WOULD U MOD THIS SERVER

I would help people that need help i would help building spawn ect

WHATS YOUR EXPERIANCE OF BEENIG A MOD

well i have been co owner on some because of my building and helping skills:) i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins

i hope u will accept this

azers12345678

I am sorry to say your application was denied please check the front of the forums to see the correct App Format

Azers im sry but this one is denied, you used the wrong format :/

First off i would like to see your not really in charge of the applications and since you posted a app you should have just posted yours or have told them were to look instead of sayings sorry it was denied i knew you know that it was denied but at least try and direct them to were they might find it please.

Second Try not to confuse yourself when your creating a reply and post it twice i know it may happen at times but just delete it.

okay so the server JUST crashed again, (i don't know if it was a restart) but people were wondering if a guy named "Gavin" was hacking? and they were asking him how he was hacking and people said it's lag but there was no lag on the server, so i'm guessing he was trying to fly hack? or maybe i got this whole story mixed up. anyways i just wanted to tell you the server is down.

First off i would like to see your not really in charge of the applications and since you posted a app you should have just posted yours or have told them were to look instead of sayings sorry it was denied i knew you know that it was denied but at least try and direct them to were they might find it please.

Second Try not to confuse yourself when your creating a reply and post it twice i know it may happen at times but just delete it.

Ok.

Note: im not sure if i have been mod 1 month, i think i have

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Lucas60

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: in 1,7 Month

How would you rate your reputation on the server: i would rate it 7-8/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: i would check the persons inventory and the home for banned items

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: i would go check if he uses it and ask if he uses it, if he doesnt i would warn the player claiming he used hack/modded clients

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: tell him to calm down and try not to abuse hes rank

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: i would just make a new base, cuz its a Raiding/Griefing server outside spawn

Timezone: Central europe +1 (Denmark)

Moderator Application

Ingame Name:hyper8

Name:Erik Kõiv

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:3 weeks

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Well I don't think I have much of a reputation on the server but surely it is not bad, maybe 7/10(being nice to people and helping out people new to Tekkit). Also pointed out a few things that were suspicious (to mod lucas10).

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute 5min then mute 10min then kick and after that ban(for increasing time if he wont stop).

How would you handle a bug abuser?: I would take them as a danger to the server and ban them. (Only my opinion, if instructed otherwise by admin, will do as asked.)

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Well I would be mad, but what point is it being a mod when you don't look at the server rules before applying for mod (allowed stealing/raiding/griefing out of spawn).

Timezone: GMT(+2) (Eastern European Time) Some extra details: I also know quite alot about Tekkit and the various bugs that hide within. I think I can also say that I play alot (approx. 3-4h a day, more on weekends). And I think that the most important detail is that I am moderately mature and with a good common sense (yes I have the super power so rarely found in the young community these days) so I wont start abusing my power because someone pissed me off (it's a game ffs). Thank you for taking your time to read this application :)

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:RuexMedia

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):RuexMedia3

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Nick

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:about 2 months? (maybe longer)

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:8/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:Mute for 5 minutes and if he continues kick/ban

How would you handle a bug abuser?:i would ban him.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Heck no! it's a pvp/raiding server for crying out loud!

Timezone:EST (Eastern standard time)

No more applications guys come on the server is barely up and you all know its being shut down and turned into a Voltz me and file are currently working on spawn for Voltz and testing stuff.

There will in fact be another Tekkit server we will let you guys know over it here on the forums please just follow the forums and check in time to time

Information About The New Tekkit Server:

Name: Big Trio Ressurection

Supervised: Currently by Final.

Status: Working on fixing the plugins and currently, final, lucas60, basaras and I are working on the spawn. Please STOP BUGGING ME about information on this server. This is the exact same thing I'm going to tell you. Just check forums for info. And as far as moderator apps go, please stop submitting apps. STAFF IS FULL. (PERIOD.)

Note: im not sure if i have been mod 1 month, i think i have

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Lucas60

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: in 1,7 Month

How would you rate your reputation on the server: i would rate it 7-8/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: i would check the persons inventory and the home for banned items

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: i would go check if he uses it and ask if he uses it, if he doesnt i would warn the player claiming he used hack/modded clients

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: tell him to calm down and try not to abuse hes rank

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: i would just make a new base, cuz its a Raiding/Griefing server outside spawn

Timezone: Central europe +1 (Denmark)

This is a horrible time to apply to be an admin, especially since all positions are full (to my knowledge). The server is barely up, so there's no point in even applying for a higher position. Save this for when the new server is established. I've already seen you apply to be admin a few times...

Sorry.

I am applying for the rank of Moderator. I have played this server for almost one year and this was the first ever tekkit server I went on and it will always be my favourite. I hope that if i got the rank this is ways I could help people if I got this position are:giving friendly advice, being strict but fair about the rules.case 1: If someone griefed my base I would not ban them because it is a PVP grief server and that would abuse my powers.case 2: If someone was spamming they would receive a 10 minute mute, after this they would receive a 15 minute one and then a final 1 hour ban. If they continue to to do this then I would contact an Admin to discuss further actions also i am goood at speeking with other i accept getting a no

WHY I WANT TO BE A MOD

i want to be a mod becuase i have been playing for almost a year i am good at building /stopping people conplaining.

HOW WOULD U MOD THIS SERVER

I would help people that need help i would help building spawn ect

WHATS YOUR EXPERIANCE OF BEENIG A MOD

well i have been co owner on some because of my building and helping skills:) i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins

i hope u will accept this

azers12345678

Reasons you will never achieve moderator:

1. Failure to use the correct format.

2. Failure to tell the truth. The server hasn't been up a year, so I find your play time to be bull.

3. Building and play time does not make a person a good moderator

4. You lack basic grammar skills, which makes the application look unprofessional. (We don't expect you to post a proffessionally written application, but " i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins" doesn't even make sense.)

5. You misspelled very easy words to spell, which shows a lack of concern with how your application looks.

To everyone else:

The tekkit server on this IP will no longer have tekkit on it. It will be switching to Voltz due to the log in glitch. During this time, you may still play on this server, seeing as the Voltz server is going to be a little while. (I'm currently in the middle of a science project). The bukkit server we have as well will be changed into either Better Than Wolves, or Tekkit.

i think instead of better then wolves or tekkit it should be a FTB for a couple reason:

1. it is getting very popular which means more players.

2. it is less laggy and more things to do and still has the nice and fun mods tekkit has.

3. tekkit will be a bad decision because the log in glitch would just come back and people have been playing that on this server for quite a while and better then wolves can get pretty boring.

that is why i think we should do a FTB

Ingame Name:SandiManLOL2

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):ristopro2000

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Risto

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 1 day but generally im SUPER good at tekkit

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 3 becuase i havent played much :(

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: ask a admin/owner that will i ban him and if no one is on the server thenn ill ban him and when you come back then ill talk to you about him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Kick, and when he begs for forgiveness ill spaer him

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no i own a server and im not that harsh

Timezone: European time zone

The tekkit server, will be owned, and ran by me. Me and file have talked about this, and whilst he hosts the Voltz, and BTW server(s), I will have the tekkit server for those of you who wish to play on it. It's called Big Trio Resurrection. Just about everything is done, just a very minor problem with factions, which will be sorted shortly. Once it's done, I will post the IP so that you can come play on there, or files other servers.

Ingame Name:SandiManLOL2

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):ristopro2000

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Risto

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 1 day but generally im SUPER good at tekkit

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 3 becuase i havent played much :(

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: ask a admin/owner that will i ban him and if no one is on the server thenn ill ban him and when you come back then ill talk to you about him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Kick, and when he begs for forgiveness ill spaer him

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no i own a server and im not that harsh

Timezone: European time zone

-You played one day and you are applying for hmm doesn't look like you have what you want.

-Did you not read what was above.

-You do not ban someone right away for spamming or swearing you would know what happens if you were to play on the server longer.

-If you kick someone for bug abuse, Why would they ask for your forgiveness if you only kicked them they can just rejoin right after.

-Even if you werent that harsh you dont do anything about it , Its a PvP server just deal with it

-Application denied

Well guys Voltz is up and is ready for you all to come on and it looks like Tekkit is back up to and we are getting the fun started again Donators will keep their rank although the servers are still in need of some configuration with plugins and all this but we have both servers up as Final has said the Tekkit server is now up and here is the IP for Voltz 198.12.123.228

-Welcome back to all

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons