[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: lawrieSmeaton

on the 23rd of January i revived a ban from ( moderator: pwnstar). because of the following things.

1). Scamming ( is not a rule and was not put up on site or rule board,

he said that if i don't give goods he threatening that he was going to ban me,

At this point of veiw he was trying to make up rules and trying to protect his items form being scammed.

2). At warp wild i was flying about due to the fact me and my mate's were there( Quinten and luuk)

at this time me and pwn and i were trying to find out that if ( Scottish_boy) was using a client ) so at (warp Wild ) me and pwn decided to investigate as he was flying a spawn about 1 hour ago until ,all this happened and at this point i was flying about near warp wild that i was with Quinten following him as to see if he had a client as he teleported up to the bedrock platform i killed him as it was natural to kill people in wild , second he teleports back and i hit him of edge and he complained to be spawn killed BUT he decided to tp back, and at this point it is his fault the he decided top tp back into the wild as if he ran out of spawn it would change every thing as it would have followed and then followed him to spawn kill again, Due to the fact he is complaining the first time he uses bad language as a result of this i hit him of the edge in to the lava below, as this was not a spawn kill, as it said burned up in flames.

LAST thing :

i think that pwnstar shouldn't be a moderator as he decided to make up rules. He uses his powers to threatening me and ban me

Scamming isn't on rules and and rule board

and why didnt he not just run out from spawn back to place were he was killed as it would count as following from spawn as in rules

and counted as a spawn kill.

THANKS

Hope u take away my 4 day temp ban as i help the server from hackers as i stop 3 people from trying to hack

Unbanned. Scamming does not need to be written as a rule. A trade is a trade.

File I did not ban Lawrie for scamming. I banned him for spawn killing VIA Warp Wild. I warned him straight for 3 days. If you want proof ask the people he killed. He camped out at the Warp Wild and started slaughtering people who tp'd there. When asked to stop he questioned my authority and started disrespecting me. He continued on to camp with his friends at the warp. He has killed a total of 3-7 people at the warp wild. (Spawn zone) Andwhen he said I was threatening him, It was me warning him that if he continued on killing he would be banned. Also he did try to scam a couple of people. (Final told me scamming is an offence) I threatened him with a punishment/ban if he did not return / hold up his end of the bargain. (Iwas only following the rules.)

I'd like to also note Final was the one who gave him the temp ban.

Spawn Killing = Killing people as soon as they type /warp wild. (Many people have suffered this agonizing teleport. Wolfs claimed the land so as soon as the player spawned, they would slaughter them.)

Thanks file

swagger And im not in faction wolfs if u check and u will see.

yesterday i killed Scottish-boy twice and that was including the push into lava. as Comment and quoted by final corruption

"spawn killing is if you're the leading cause of death from a person dying 3 times . Hitting into lava, counts"

so that does not mean i spawn killed him

And why can i not stay around warp wild ( As me and YOU were trying to investigate that Scottish boy had a hacked client as i tried to hit him off the edge into lava he fell more than 24 blocks (falling from 24 or more blocks can lead to death) as he had no Armour or ring)

a second hit of the edge lead to his death.

And last thing if scamming is an unwritten rule it should still be put up on rule board and a risk of this ( ban , temp ban, or jail)

Thanks Lawrie

Lawrie If you havent checked the updated board, Final put it up there. Please keep in mind I am a moderator and You've accused everyone of hacking. You need pictures to prove it/ videos. And on the other had, you had allied with Wolfs. I have numerous witnesses proving that you have been in fact spawn killing. I warned you a day before your ban. FYI your attitude toward the server mods is quite undesirable. You constantly questioned the powers invested in me and the rules I went out to enforce. You constantly killed people at warp wild and even if I gave you warnings you completely disregarded them. You went so far as to say "I griefed spawn but file only gave me a temp ban" like it was a milestone achievement. The server mods may be few in numbers and I admit I am still a newbie to the process but we all deserve the same respect as you give Final or any admin+. I would also like to propose that you wipe that smirk off your face as I've seen what you have done to the warp. I've had numerous witnesses also point out that you've been "morningstarring" everything including the warp wild spawn area. If you want more evidence file I will gladly reveal the witnesses by name and you can question them. Lawrie you may also note I have warned you over 10 times and yet you disregarded them completely and began to slowly taunt me. You constantly belittled our spawn area by stating that out staff was incompetent and quite the foremost "dumb" as we had failed to post up all the rules. But you have to know that we all have our daily lives to get back to and some of us have to balance school, work, and play time.

Your "Strict" Moderator

PwnstarLMFAO <3

Someone Pls Unban Ranger_Evander he was banned because of a spelling error he said kkk instead of kk so he was banned for racisim but he didn't even know what kkk meant until he seached it up on the web so can someone pls unban my friend?

Moderator Application,

IGN: MinecraftPro67

Name: Sean Bentsen

How long have i been playing?

i think i have been playing for one year and a half something like that

My reputation: i think i am liked by a few players and i dont tend to make people angry and violent so i think i am a quite liked player 7/8 out of 10

what would you do if a player was excessivley spamming and swearing?

i would warn them to stop if they did not stop i would mute them and once the mute is up and they continue i will kick them and then if they still continue i will report to an admin to get them banned

how would you handle a bug abuser: i would first be definately sure that they are using a bug to get some gainful purpose out of it and if they are i would warn them and if they dont cooperate i would then kick them and if they still continue to use it i will report to an admin to get that player banned.

would i ban or kick a player for griefing me?

no i would not because it is a pvp raid server you just have to get over it because you are meant to be able to raid

Time zone: GMT +10 if day light savings: GMT +11

i have been playing for quite a while now i am a donator of $30 and i extremely enjoy playing on the server!

thanks mods and admins for being a nice group of staff and thank you final for helping me out when i first started playing on the server :)

Lawrie If you havent checked the updated board, Final put it up there. Please keep in mind I am a moderator and You've accused everyone of hacking. You need pictures to prove it/ videos. And on the other had, you had allied with Wolfs. I have numerous witnesses proving that you have been in fact spawn killing. I warned you a day before your ban. FYI your attitude toward the server mods is quite undesirable. You constantly questioned the powers invested in me and the rules I went out to enforce. You constantly killed people at warp wild and even if I gave you warnings you completely disregarded them. You went so far as to say "I griefed spawn but file only gave me a temp ban" like it was a milestone achievement. The server mods may be few in numbers and I admit I am still a newbie to the process but we all deserve the same respect as you give Final or any admin+. I would also like to propose that you wipe that smirk off your face as I've seen what you have done to the warp. I've had numerous witnesses also point out that you've been "morningstarring" everything including the warp wild spawn area. If you want more evidence file I will gladly reveal the witnesses by name and you can question them. Lawrie you may also note I have warned you over 10 times and yet you disregarded them completely and began to slowly taunt me. You constantly belittled our spawn area by stating that out staff was incompetent and quite the foremost "dumb" as we had failed to post up all the rules. But you have to know that we all have our daily lives to get back to and some of us have to balance school, work, and play time.

Your "Strict" Moderator

PwnstarLMFAO <3

i was not there but i saw lawrie mass killing people on the chat even the same people over and over again

WTF! the server reset yesterday and again today this is getting riddiculous i hope there is a good reason for all this reseting!

Unless you'd rather I just let the server keep crashing like its been, then I suggest you don't complain about the resets. We've tried numerous times to fix this strange log in glitch, and this time it is hopefully fixed.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Brennan222

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):brent.scarvelli

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Brent Scarvelli

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Just got back on. Been playing a while before though.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:Now: no idea. Before: Good :D

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:Warn them, then mute 3 mins if it happens again.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:Tell them to stop. If they do again tempban 1 hr

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons