[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name: Lego529

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Caleb Diaz (Not Working ATM)

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Caleb Diaz

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Since The 6th Page In Forums (When Spawn Was A Little Reinforced House And The Floor Was Bedrock)

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 4.5 For Being Known As Strong In Different Facs

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give Them 2 Warnings, If Spamming Is Still Being Done It Will Be Jail For 2 Minutes And So On If Continued

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Guessing Bug Abuser Means Person Who Uses Glitches For Advantage, I Would Give Them 1 Warning Then Jail For 20 Minutes (Will Be Higher Or Lower Depending On Situation And Bug Used)

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No, I Would Ragequit But Not Punish. It's The Way Of The Game," Trust Who You Want, But Don't Cry If You Choose Wrong."

Timezone: Mountain Time Zone

Admin Application:

Ingame name:_Spid3r_

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):left_4_blood

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Matthew Taylor

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around 2 Mouths

How would you rate your reputation on the server:Helpful, Calm, Peaceful, Smart (tekkit wise)

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:Try to contact the suspected player and find out if he does in fact have a banned item, after which ask him how he managed to achieve it then take the item of him informing the owner of this glich or hack to gain banned items to prevent this from repeating

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:Ask the suspect to change into a skin (temp) to prove he in fact has premium minecraft and is not using a hacked or cracked client

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:Ask the moderator to calm down and stop abusing his moderator power, if he ignores me i will take the mod power of him or her informing the owner for further instructions on how to continue

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no unless the area was a faction and protected then i would help repair damage caused and temp ban or kick the player until another admin says otherwise.

Timezone:London - Online 7-9 hours a day

Hope I can help the tekkit server community by stopping spammers hackers greefers and fakers.

;)

Admin Application:

Ingame name:_Spid3r_

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):left_4_blood

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Matthew Taylor

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around 2 Mouths

How would you rate your reputation on the server:Helpful, Calm, Peaceful, Smart (tekkit wise)

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:Try to contact the suspected player and find out if he does in fact have a banned item, after which ask him how he managed to achieve it then take the item of him informing the owner of this glich or hack to gain banned items to prevent this from repeating

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:Ask the suspect to change into a skin (temp) to prove he in fact has premium minecraft and is not using a hacked or cracked client

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:Ask the moderator to calm down and stop abusing his moderator power, if he ignores me i will take the mod power of him or her informing the owner for further instructions on how to continue

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no unless the area was a faction and protected then i would help repair damage caused and temp ban or kick the player until another admin says otherwise.

Timezone:London - Online 7-9 hours a day

Hope I can help the tekkit server community by stopping spammers hackers greefers and fakers.

;)

Instant Denial

1. Failed to apply for Moderator

2. Failed to realize that this is no longer a tekkit server, but only a thread for it until it is back up and running.

Also, you guys really should try proofreading your applications for any positions. "2 MOUTHS" of play time...I understand typos happen, just proofread something that is supposed to look formal. It will help your chances of being accepted.

Reasons you will never achieve moderator:

1. Failure to use the correct format.

2. Failure to tell the truth. The server hasn't been up a year, so I find your play time to be bull.

3. Building and play time does not make a person a good moderator

4. You lack basic grammar skills, which makes the application look unprofessional. (We don't expect you to post a proffessionally written application, but " i have beening mod then admin on servers by wokring hard not spamming cna i get mod and talking with admins" doesn't even make sense.)

5. You misspelled very easy words to spell, which shows a lack of concern with how your application looks.

To everyone else:

The tekkit server on this IP will no longer have tekkit on it. It will be switching to Voltz due to the log in glitch. During this time, you may still play on this server, seeing as the Voltz server is going to be a little while. (I'm currently in the middle of a science project). The bukkit server we have as well will be changed into either Better Than Wolves, or Tekkit.

I second that ^-^

When will Voltz be ready?

Dear File,

Since No Moderators Or Admins (Except For You) Go On The Voltz Server, I Would Suggest Looking At My Moderator Application.

I'm Most Of The Time On The Server (Mountain Time). I Would Be Absent For A While, Monday - Friday For School, But Otherwise

From That I Can Watch Over The Server While Your Gone.

Sincerely,

Lego529

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly it seems Trio is dying at the moment :( I hope we get back to the way we were because I really miss the server and am loosing interest in Tekkit/Voltz now.

Same for me. I hope it returns soon. Not sure what's happening. Sorry.

The server will turn back to a tekkit server. At the moment our server owner "iwantmyfile5" is doing science stuff for his college and when he is done I will be helping him remake Trio Tekkit

Brand new everything new plugins all of it you will feel as if you have joined a new server although it will be on the same IP We hope you keep you fans loveing the server at this time and will hope you stay with us

Any question ask nightmare.archer Over skype

-Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons