[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTT is coming back!

Working on setting up the server right now!

I'm not currently sure what we're doing about staff, but all donators will keep their donator status.

EDIT:

Spawn is under construction as we speak:

spawnpic.png

Very excited :)

• 2 weeks later...

The Tekkit Server Is Up!

This is what you all have been waiting for Trio Tekkit is now up.

IP: 173.236.85.239

-Unfortunately Condensers were removed we will be seeing how you guys react to no condensers

-Spawn made by Nightmare_Archer

When you enter the server type /rules you should all remember them

Mods and Admins

Mods and Admins will be selected by iwantmyfile5 and Nightmare_Archer [NOT ADMINS] we are giving out ranks based on how you act. No more applications until we say they will be allowed again. Treat members with respect follow /rules and overall don't be mean, show maturity with your rank if you do get accepted. Me and file will not watch you guys be abusive with your ranks we will de-ranked you on the spot based on what you have done.

Do not try and join within 11:30-12:00 CST (This is the time the server is being uploaded)

Admin Application: Ingame name:celtickings2387 Age:26 Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):yes William.dale.2387 Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):yes How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:i played tekkit for 2 years owned my own server but i would like to know more how to flag and learn more how to do stuff How would you rate your reputation on the server: good still building and i injoy watching other players *Scenario Testing* Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:tell the one thats in charge and be clam about it Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:tell others that are in charge of the server so they can find out How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:banned him but first tell him what he is doing rong and that dose not work then tell the owner or moder to take away his powers for 7 days Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no i will tell him if he dose not put the stuff back then he will be banned Timezone:9:51 Am

Admin Application: Ingame name:celtickings2387 Age:26 Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):yes William.dale.2387 Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):yes How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:i played tekkit for 2 years owned my own server but i would like to know more how to flag and learn more how to do stuff How would you rate your reputation on the server: good still building and i injoy watching other players *Scenario Testing* Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:tell the one thats in charge and be clam about it Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:tell others that are in charge of the server so they can find out How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:banned him but first tell him what he is doing rong and that dose not work then tell the owner or moder to take away his powers for 7 days Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:no i will tell him if he dose not put the stuff back then he will be banned Timezone:9:51 Am

This application is not officially denied, but here's why I think it should be:

1. You haven't been Mod yet (and you have to be Mod for some time to become an Admin).

2. iwantmyfile5 and Nightmare_Archer haven't allowed applications yet (to my knowledge, since the server's only been back for a few days).

3. You didn't really answer the question about how long you've been on BTT (your app implies a short time).

4. In the first & second questions of Scenario Testing, you would be in charge, unless an Owner was on.

5. If someone griefed your base, you cannot ban them for it, since its a griefing/raiding server. So, they can keep the items.

6. Last but not least, your spelling is pretty bad for someone of 26 years of age (spelling influences an Application).

Hopefully these 6 reasons will impact how your next app will be written. :)

Sorry dude,

- cleo641 (Admin)

-You will never be accepted.

-You spell as if you are 7 and you DO NOT BAN SOMEONE FOR RAIDING YOU

-You cant even answer the simple reasons that we give you as question you make us look like retards that cant type it right in the first place.

-You can not ask other how they will react to a bug abuser because you are given the responsibility to have the role of taking care of the server.

-We havent even allowed applications.

-Sorry.....

--- Mod Application ---

In game name : Coslight

My reputation on the server : If I would rate it out of 10, i would give it 6/10, I know a lot of people but, the news of the server never knows me and don't try to know me.

Name : ( Can be message after I would prefer to keep it private )

- Scenario Testing -

- Someone is spamming, what do i do? - First I would warn him, but if he continue, I would mute him for a bit, if he continue after, I would warn him of jail and muting him more, I would then put him in jail and if he continue, I would ban him.

- Someone claim that another player has banned items -

If someone is claiming that, I would first check if he really has banned item ( I dont want to ban for nothing ) and then, if he has some, i would confiscate it and delete it and warn him that if he does that again, he will be ban for sometime, but if he doesn't and the player that said he had one just wanted him banned, I would also warn the player that if he does that again, I would ban him.

- Someone claim that a player has hacked/modded client -

If someone say that to me, I would follow the player for about 3hours in vanish so i can see if he really does. If he does, permanent ban but if he doesnt, I'll warn the player that said it to check before saying anything.

I would handle a power abusing moderator first by telling to the Admins to confirm the power abuse, then he would be demote and might be ban.

If a player grief/raid my base, I wouldn't ban him ( Power Abuse ) also, if you are mod, all you got is more command to moderate, and you have rule to follow like every players, banning people would be power abuse, i wouldn't ban people if they grief/raid my base.

Sincerely, Coslight

Timezone : EST

Hope you guys don't mind me using a modified version of my application from before we went down.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: BasarasV

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Ask me in Private or Final should have it

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):JP

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:around 5-6 months before server went down

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Good 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:warn them first..then mute...mute for longer period....kick...ban...and take screenshots as always

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Investigate to see if it can be proven, if obvious ban them, else report them to an admin

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: I am used to getting raided, no big deal, I enjoy starting from new, as long as is not a grief based on abusing a glitch/hacking

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

As last time i want to mainly be able to prevent annoying spamming and people going bananas for being raided.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons