[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

--- Mod Application ---

In game name : Coslight

How long have you been playing The Big Trio Tekkit : I played it as soon as I was informed that it opened, ( 1 - 2 month ago )

Why I want to become a moderator. : I want to be mod to provent the server from all possible hackers, spawn griefers and spammers. I want to moderate and still have fun on the server.

How would I moderate : I would moderate fairly, I would not rage people if they grief/destroy/raid my base, I would apply the rules given for the server. I know commands ( Ban, Mute, Openalch ...) . I am very active on the Big Trio Tekkit server. I am very friendly with most of the people on it.

My experience as a moderator : I have been moderator on several faction/raid server ( 5 ) and I have been a fair moderator.

I am very calm and always try to find a fair solution to a problem.

Sincerely, Coslight.

Denied did not follow the proper moderator application set up at the front of this 57th page of the post please read all of the front page before re-applying

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In game name : junebug0514

How long have you been playing The Big Trio Tekkit : I have played through the original, the Resurrection and now the current The Big Trio Tekkit

Why I want to become a moderator. I would like to become moderator to help people who need help with recipes and why there machines are broken. I would also like to prevent people from breaking the rules and get rid of the people who do.

How would I moderate : I would moderate based on the rules and how Nightmare_Archer and iwantmyfile have set the rules and how laid back they are.

My experience as a moderator : I have been moderator on a few servers and have had a great time doing so.

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: Jojo0jo

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Josh_Crumpton

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Josh

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 2 months before switching to Voltz

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Most don't like me due to faction raiding. Otherwise fairly well known / liked.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Ask politely to stop, if not stopped, mute. If continued after the mute, temp. ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Ask what, and how in private then proceed to temporary ban.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Absolutely not, the server is all about raiding.

Timezone: US Eastern (-5)

In game name : junebug0514

How long have you been playing The Big Trio Tekkit : I have played through the original, the Resurrection and now the current The Big Trio Tekkit

Why I want to become a moderator. I would like to become moderator to help people who need help with recipes and why there machines are broken. I would also like to prevent people from breaking the rules and get rid of the people who do.

How would I moderate : I would moderate based on the rules and how Nightmare_Archer and iwantmyfile have set the rules and how laid back they are.

My experience as a moderator : I have been moderator on a few servers and have had a great time doing so.

Denied

-Does not follow application template

-Please read the front page of the forums before re-applying

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: dragonr8per

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):Platapotomi

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Tim

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 7 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:good except for the few people who don't like me because of raiding

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:ask nicely to stop. If the person continues swearing/spamming then I would mute them. If they still continue they will receive a temp ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:Investigate the person to confirm that they are abusing a bug. Ask how they did it and then temp ban them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No, this is a PvP/Raiding server, it's to be expected

Timezone:US Eastern (-5)

Ingame Name: Tmatthews0404

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lerageguy

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Chris

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: I have played since November of 2012, I think I don't remember that shit

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Good with some people, bad with others But most like me that I know of

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give him a 2 warnings, then mute him for 5 min if he keeps it up mute him for 30 min, so on and so forth

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Investigate them, if they are Give them a warning to stop, if they don't Ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: I would get mad, and rebuild and probably not give a shit

Timezone: EST

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: PwnstarLMFAO

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): edwardisbored

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Edward

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Since June/July of 2012

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Warn first, if user continues 5 minute mute, if continues mute 10 minutes then if not acquire screenies and BANHAMMER!
:D

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Do extensive research, acquire evidence then INSTABAN with BANHAMMER!

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Magic Conch told me to do... Nothing... ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

Timezone: PACIFIC

Is it going to be Tekkit Classic or the New Tekkit?

The one with Spaceships and Planets and stuff?

Tekkit Classic.

Ingame Name: Tmatthews0404

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Lerageguy

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Chris

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: I have played since November of 2012, I think I don't remember that shit

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Good with some people, bad with others But most like me that I know of

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give him a 2 warnings, then mute him for 5 min if he keeps it up mute him for 30 min, so on and so forth

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Investigate them, if they are Give them a warning to stop, if they don't Ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: I would get mad, and rebuild and probably not give a shit

I'd give you a chance at being Moderator, don't know bout Nightmare, Cleo, or Manatee though.

Moderator Application

Ingame Name: PwnstarLMFAO

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): edwardisbored

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Edward

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Since June/July of 2012

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Warn first, if user continues 5 minute mute, if continues mute 10 minutes then if not acquire screenies and BANHAMMER!

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Do extensive research, acquire evidence then INSTABAN with BANHAMMER!

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Magic Conch told me to do... Nothing... ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

Timezone: PACIFIC

I'd give you a chance at Moderator as well.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Lucas60.

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): lucas.frahm1

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Lucas Frahm..

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 3 months+ in total.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 7-9/10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute him for 10min and warn him not to do it Again, if he continues i would kick warn him, if he still doesnt stop i would tell an admin to temp-ban him or handle the situation.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would kick him saying he shall stop, tell him to give me the stuff for me to throw in lava or give to any server admin.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No i wouldn, cuz griefing/raiding is allowed.

Timezone: Central Europe +1 (Denmark)

Ingame Name: Swaggerlicious

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): I have one but don't give it away easy.

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Kyle

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Days

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 95/100 Or really good with Co-Owner.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give him a warning and if he keeps doing it mute or kick him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Tell him to stop or Ban him.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Nope.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: junebug0514

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):junebug0514

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Adam

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: I have been playing sense the origional BBT through the most current one.

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: I would rate it at about a 4-5 because there is always new people joining.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: I would give 1 warning. I would mute them until a Admin has dealt with a problem.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: I would clear there inventory and everyone and clear all of their chests.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No. This would be the wrong thing to do because people get raided all of the time and you just have to learn from your mistakes and fix it.

The servers such a mess now... I see kids selling 5-10 stacks of HV solars that they achieved from duping, people still griefing the shit out of spawn, and all these newbies getting shit tons of rm and having loads of quantum even with the blaze powder nerf. Someone really needs to look into this... :(

Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason

Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason Was banned for no reason

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons