[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Hey guys, just to let you know, I'm going camping for a while, also my net has been slowed to 56 kilobits a second because i went over the downloads lol, too much game downloads XD, also, i'd like to know what the status of my admin application is? as i can't log in, it took me like 10 minutes to load this page -.-'. thanks in advance and see yas soon :P

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: WestsideGeckos

Why do you want to be a moderator? I believe that I can help better the server, not to mention, i'm actually quite active on this server. I'm nice, and like to listen to peoples problems if there are any.

How would you moderate the server? KIndly, Fairly. Someone breaks a rule (Depending on severity) I would talk to them first, and give them a warning. If it's a major case, than I would ban them, or IP-Ban them.

What is your experience as a moderator? I've been a Moderator on a few servers. And Admin on one.

What Timezone are you in? North American Eastern Time

IGN: Mr_Manateee

Why do I want to be a moderator? I am very active on the server and I feel I could benefit the server by helping people work through their issues.

How would you moderate the server? In my past experience as a moderator I believe that a moderator's job is to warn/mute/kick a player. If there was a case where someone should be banned I believe a moderator should report said person to an admin and let them decide.

What is your experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator before but I have never been one on a tekkit server before.

What timezone am I in? I am in the Eastern Time Zone

This video was given to me by Hubahighway and he is saying the 1JXSH1 should be banned for hacking. I do not know waht to do as it could have been death swing from red katar which is not hacking. I will let poke and the Owners look over this and determine wether or not it was hacking.

The server might be down awhile. According to Poke, the power cord to Files computer was cut by Wardog when he was trying to fix something. So I guess we are just waiting for File to get a new power cord or something.

Would explain why I was also unsuccessful in my attempt to contact him Via Skype...

Well, the server is down until my computer is repaired. Someone decided to break the server twice with crashes that corrupted properties, so I'm not gunna have beastnode repeatedly repair it. With Sandy hitting yesterday, it may be a while before bestbuy repairs the computer. And the power cords weren't cut, wardog accidently hit the spider strip, and the computer immediately turned off, not allowing itself to turn off properly, which corrupted the user profile. Lesson: Unplug things when attempting to repair other things. Also, don't use the power button to turn off your computer.

Note: The letters before and after "Y" are broken on this keyboard. That's why I used the word repiar in weird places.

Well, the server is down until my computer is repaired. Someone decided to break the server twice with crashes that corrupted properties, so I'm not gunna have beastnode repeatedly repair it. With Sandy hitting yesterday, it may be a while before bestbuy repairs the computer. And the power cords weren't cut, wardog accidently hit the spider strip, and the computer immediately turned off, not allowing itself to turn off properly, which corrupted the user profile. Lesson: Unplug things when attempting to repair other things. Also, don't use the power button to turn off your computer.

Note: The letters before and after "Y" are broken on this keyboard. That's why I used the word repiar in weird places.

That's cute. LMAO. Was kind of hoping to receive info one the applications, and play over the weekend. It's now tuesday, and just got my power back on lmao...

If i could find a monitor connection cable, I could get a computer working and be able to repair the server, been looking for over 2 hours. The map *MAY* need to be reset, depending on what you guys did to it in my absence. NOTE I SAID MAY. THAT DOESN'T MEAN IM DEFINITELY GOING TO RESET IT.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons