[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

That blows dude, i actually corrupted my tekkit server (when running it from home) that way once, went to disconnect a usb cable and it pulled the power cord out a little, after turning pc back on server was messed up badly. Lucky me the rest of the pc was fine.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server is up, stability may be an issue though, don't know if this will hold until I can get acess the a decent computer again, but for now, enjoy the server running again

Also noticed a bad bug with factions, it says Internal server error when trying things like /f home or /f show (name)

Why is every staff member writing like this,

blah blah blahh, blah, bla blahhh

SnowGolem1 (Moderator)

Ask anything you want

SnowGolem1

I mean, File doesn't do that? Why not just have our names on the first page or something, I'm sure most of the people who post on these pages know who we are.

Also how is the server going file? I see you are in a bit of a situation here, i will help in any way i can ;)

Moderator Application

IGN:_Cobye_

Why do you want to be moderator?

I want to be a moderator on your server because I have alot of experience on being a staff and helping others and dealing with spammers, and people who doesnt behave and follow the rules.

How would you moderate the server?

I would moderate the server by looking at the chat to see if anyone is spamming or exsecive swearing, I can also make sure that everyone is following all the rules in this tekkit server. I wall mute anyone who would rage on the chat bar because someone griefed them, unless if it's in the anti griefing world. I will put anyone in your prison , if u have, if there spamming or exsecive swearing

What is your Time zone?

I am eastern time USA

What is your experience as moderator?

I have a lot of experience on being a moderator, I'm a moderator on many servers, I helped a lot of people even when I wasn't a moderator on the server. Even when I'm a moderator, I still play like a normal player.

I have a decent computer, but I need to be able to get on minecraft to fix the problems. This computer is temporary, as it will be two more days until my computer is fixed. This one is linux. So if anyone is good with linux systems, I'm running Ubuntu, and I can get tekkit to open, but once it gets the the minecraft menu screen, I can't click any buttons. Please help...

@Polaris If I reset the map, I'm most likely going to erase player data, so you won't die, but you will lose your stuff if the map does need to be reset. However, I have no clue whether or not the map is causing problems because I can't get on.

Tekkit is FINALLY working on my Windows so I should be on soon.

Although I can't log on to any servers. Fail.

I have a decent computer, but I need to be able to get on minecraft to fix the problems. This computer is temporary, as it will be two more days until my computer is fixed. This one is linux. So if anyone is good with linux systems, I'm running Ubuntu, and I can get tekkit to open, but once it gets the the minecraft menu screen, I can't click any buttons. Please help...

@Polaris If I reset the map, I'm most likely going to erase player data, so you won't die, but you will lose your stuff if the map does need to be reset. However, I have no clue whether or not the map is causing problems because I can't get on.

Try UbuTekkit it runs server and client I have it for my server.

Secondary Moderator Application Attempt

IGN: _Cobye_

Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator?

I want to be a Moderator Because i want to help out in the server. I have a lot of experience at being a moderator, i Could help making sure that no one spams or exsecive swearing. i Want to Help others And i Will Play like a normal player

What Is Your Time Zone?

Eastern USA

How Would You Moderate The Server?

I Would moderate the server by going to spawn occasionally to see if anyone follows someone to kill or Griefing near the spawn or in the spawn, I would Look at the chat bar to see if anyone is spamming/escecive swearing/And or using cap locks, if they are I will Mute them. I will help others with recipes and questions if they need it. I will make sure that everyone is following the rules of your server and make sure no one is raging on the server, (Cause Someone Griefed them Cause This is a Griefing server), or i will mute them.

What Is Your Experience As Being A Moderator?

I've been a moderator on a lot of different servers Cause i help a lot of people. But i've never been moderator or had been on a griefing Allowed Server but ill try my best to help others in the server. I've been admins on servers to but some of them got shut down, now i play a lot on this server. I even have my own server but it got boring and no donation or funds were coming so i shut the server down ill try hard to be a moderator on the server So please let me be a moderator.

I'm familiar with linux. I've heard of Ubuntu. Not exactly sure how it runs since I've never owned it myself. I'd have to see it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons