[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Hello, i was just banned my SnowGolem1 simply by discussing with him, he first muted me then half a minnute later ip-banned me. I believe i did nothing wrong, SnowGolem1 was also very rude calling me idiot several times and insulting me in many ways, I find this behavior unacceptable from a moderator so i ask you to reconsider his moderator rank. I also ask you to check the chat logg to see that i did nothing wrong.

IGN: Grimur95

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot ip ban, i warned you multiple times, yes i did call you an idiot i can admit to that and you were swearing at me and insulting me when you were muted dude, and that is nothign wrong, surely you read the rules on the way in , right? no... you probably didn't -.-

You we're offending me very highly, i ignored you, muted you adn then you started insulting me whilst muted what do you expect. a pat on the back?

And yes now that i think about it i tempbanned not ban but it spazzed out or something so if somebody could unban him as soon as possible it was a 30 minute tempban for him to cool down .

Hello, i was just banned my SnowGolem1 simply by discussing with him, he first muted me then half a minnute later ip-banned me. I believe i did nothing wrong, SnowGolem1 was also very rude calling me idiot several times and insulting me in many ways, I find this behavior unacceptable from a moderator so i ask you to reconsider his moderator rank. I also ask you to check the chat logg to see that i did nothing wrong.

IGN: Grimur95

On a side note, I believe mod's need permissions to Pardon / unban

IGN: vath99099

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a moderator to help all the people who need help, without them needing a moderator to do so, It pains me to see this happen and they wont trust or permissions wont let them do so. Also the constant swears of people waiting for all the moderators and admins to be of.

How would you moderate the server?: Fairly, A second chance is necessary in life, hopefully people find it necessary in games as well. I would moderate fairly, People will fell a right to argue politly and not fell like they need to just leave the server without putting up a heated fight.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I was a operator on two servers, One being my cousins (Which I got for being his cousin) And another server called "Build-Craft" (not sure if thats correct) But I spent most of my hours on that server then I was promoted to a moderator. Which I soon left after he turned it to creative

What Timezone are you in?: UTC/GMT +11 hours Australia, Sydney

Moderator Application: For Allawa :3

IGN: Allawa

Why do you want to be a moderator? I beliave i can help the server reduce the amount of Spawn killing and Spamming (Like the Ip spam today) i know basicly Everything about tekkit been playing for a few years with the tekkit mods i can answer all questions regaurding the game and or items. (to a certain point ie Asking me how to build an mfs factory allthough i can do it for them)

How would you moderate the server? Some one strict but not overly strict kinda like that one teacher in school you like but sometimes has thier mood changes. Even though i beliave to treat all equally. and im allso nice to people and obey them (only if higher rank)

What is your experience as a moderator? ive been a mod in servers for a long time (Even since classic) i know allot of commands and what to do i handle pressure well and dont randomly rage like some mods. i know how to do allot of commands like world edit anti grief plugins ect...

What Timezone are you in? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

(Any more info or questions ask me (Allawa) in game)

this server is bull they have error occur and they dont bother to fix them i lost all my hard work and effort thz to one of there errors and they wuldnt fix it and im not the only one who lost everything then someone griefed my house and stole my stuff just to add insult to injurie then wen i complained about this they banned me do i have a legit cause or no

1st. The server is not bull, that was one of the first times we have had that problem. 2nd. This is a survival PvP RAIDING and GRIEFING server, if you don't like your house geting blown up then don't play on this server. And 3rd. I don't understand why you were banned... Btw, server is down and isn't coming back up.

ok so sorry for triple post

but i got a You cannot ban this player

from trying to ban nickbockh, yes i know i'm banning a few people lately but they ARE breaking alot of rules and do deserve it.

Sorry nickbockh You've been Accused and Proven guilty of the following

-Excessive swearing

-Admitting to hacking and having hacks

-Griefing spawn and the spawn nether portal... with arcana , you ass its probably gonna get banned now

-Insulting me behind my back you piece of crap ( yes that added remark was necessary )

- Banned for all of the above. when i can figure out how i will -.-' unless someone does it for me.

Insulting staff isn't against the rules.

Can someone tell me how to forward a port so We can play on my server? please this way we can have a place to go to when we cant get on file's server
HEY STICK TO THIS SERVER ONLY ON THIS THREAD. NO ADVERTISING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and guys, if file white-listed 1 person that is a MEMBER then evryone would be begging for white-list which is annoying. He said he would only white-list OPS.

Guys first off. The server is staying up.

Secondly, If its whitelisted, it means there's a glitch that could potentially break the game. I will not whitelist you because its only temporary for when I'm fixing it.

Third,

"this server is bull they have error occur and they dont bother to fix them i lost all my hard work and effort thz to one of there errors and they wuldnt fix it and im not the only one who lost everything then someone griefed my house and stole my stuff just to add insult to injurie then wen i complained about this they banned me do i have a legit cause or no"

You can judge by his lack of grammar and spelling that he is an idiot. He believes that because there was a map save error with the server that he should receive special treatment above the other 3000 players that lost their progress in that time. When informed of this, he told us he was going to report us for unfair player treatment (How is that report coming along, by the way?). This is a griefing server, deal with the griefing yourself. Someone griefs you? Grief them back. Also, it was not our errors. Save errors are unpredictable, and can happen at any time. Want your progress to be definitely saved? Go play on singleplayer. We banned you because you repeatedly bugged the admins with the same issue and kept caps raging at us. You were delaying the process of us fixing a griefing incident right outside the spawn.

Begin line of spelling and grammar corrections:

This* bull.* They* have an* don't* them.* I* thanks* their* wouldn't* I'm* everything.* Then* injury.* Then* when* me.* Do* I* legitimate* case* not?*

End line of spelling and grammar corrections.

Fourth,

Watch the double and triple posts guys. Edit button is here for a reason. I don't want a bunch of moderator warning messages all over this thread.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons