[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:elethian

Why do you want to be a moderator?To provide a good environment, and because I was asked to be a Moderator.

How would you moderate the server?I would mute the spammers, and I would jail the hackers and let an admin decide whether or not they should be ban.

What is your experience as a moderator?None

What Timezone are you in?Eastern Time USA

So i tp to Teeman and i saw the f tag, knowing i couldn't kill him i was joking around and hit him, turns out all that laying in lava drained my quantum and he almost killed me, good work if you see this mate, i wasn't intending harm i said i'd only kill if you attacked me.. Noobs these days..]

That's no way to treat your visitors. lol

( 5 minutes later i brang half my fac to his base with fully charged and blew it up >.< )

lol i felt i had to post this for the hell of it XD

The plugin we use to make VIP slots allows the server to extend slots for anyone with VIP status if the server is full. So if a Donator joins when we have 20/20, then the server will temporarily extend to 21 Slots until someone logs out, then the Donator would take their slot.

Iwantmyfile5, I know this is probably too much to ask, however would you take this into consideration. I propose you change your Launching Batch file to look like this..

Except change the memory allocation to fit your server ofc..

CODE:

@echo off

color 0a

:A

java -Xmx10G -Xms8G -jar Tekkit.jar nogui

goto A

END CODE:

If you do this, and give Mods OP or somehow permission to use /stop,

staff will be able to restart the server without you on.

Just a suggestion, Thanks.

( Lag has been real bad lately without you around, The server sometimes crashes for up to an hour )

Apparently when I wasn't on my friend in my faction said he went away from a room and when came back there was a huge hole. We lost a whole mk3 power flower and 15 dm. He said the game completely glitched out. Any reason why? And is it possible to get our stuff back?

Thats Because Your Base Was Somewhat In The Corrupted Zone That File Deleted Or You Just Got Raided

First off, the game doesn't launch from a batch file. Its a professionally hosted server. /stop Only stops a server, so they wouldn't be able to restart the server, unless we could edit the batch file. As for the crash, its probably another corrupted chunk. I'll test it and then to fix it if it is.

Admin Application:

Why do you want to be an admin? I want to run events. I might make obstacle courses to.

How would you administrate the server? I would jail people that are hacking or temp ban depending on what the hack is. And only if there is proof of that person hacking. Would help people that needed help. Would not give out items unless it was an event prize.

What is your experience as an admin? None. 0. Zip. First time for everything.

What Timezone are you in? Est

How long have you played on The Big Trio Tekkit? Since it started.

First off, the game doesn't launch from a batch file. Its a professionally hosted server

Most servers run off of a batch file because it's the easiest way to allocate more ram to the program ( tekkit.jar )

Edit, nevermind, i see you don't have control over it.

IGN: udderofdoom

Why do you want to be a moderator? because i would like to help alot on the server, and help other players alot, i would also like to administrate the server, but not be an admin, I would also like help on my several projects, and only select players will actually get to know what they are, admins and other mods will to though.

How would you moderate the server? i would definitely do what is right for the player, whether it be helping them with tekkit or giving them advice, i'm always all ears, and if you get to a players weak point or my weak point and go straight for it and tease them or troll people or me really badly, first ill mute you for a little while then i will kick you if it continues, repeat the steps 3 times and tell you to stop and remind you, then i will temp ban them and if that kind of problem goes on for an hour i will ban but only when its the only choice. and i will do whatever it takes to do the right thing, for the players and other people

What is your experience as a moderator? iv been a mod on just about 15 servers and admin on others but they all shut down due to lack of funds sadly.... although i have been a good or awesome mod on all of them

What Timezone are you in? (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

thank you for reading this.

IGN:Benjarch

Why do you want to be a moderator?Because there is one moderator that actually plays on the server and that is pokemon_freak and i play on the server as much as i can. And i have known Otis, File, and Wardog since King's server when i was in their faction, and i played on their first server and on there i was told that i would be a mod but the server turned into this and i wasnt told about it.

How would you moderate the server? As any moderator should i will warn, mute, kick, and ban as a moderator should.

What is your experience as a moderator? Three servers, each are now closed

What Timezone are you in?Centeral standard.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons