[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Mod Application: (sorry about the outburst tempban me next time it gets out of hand)

IGN: j_q_a

Why: I was Moderator earlier but an outburst caused me to lose it. I want to have it back and use it to allow me to self-discipline myself more and quit being a sore loser. I would also like to be put in regular Moderator group if-IF- this is accepted. That way I dont have to choose between kick, mute, and ban, and just jail them until and Admin or Owner gets on. I'm sorry about me outburst but its hard because A: it was late an meds were wearing off and B: I was *i**e* at the fact that warping between worlds nullifies armor powers and pugsly wouldn't give me the yellow alc bag that would make life easier.

How: I would Moderate fairly and try to get off when it gets late and my mind goes into No-Medicine-To-Control-Me Mode. I would also just jail rule breakers because I don't want to lose Moderator again, This time i will try to control my actions more and also the essentials.jail node will help me decide on an easier punishment.

Time Zone: EST Jacksonville,Fl.

I'm really sorry about the outburst but with the meds wearing off and my brain losing sanity from all the annoyance, it can sometimes come to problems like that. Last year in 6th grade, I was moved to a building where other autistic kids and kids with disabilities and such were. Soon, though I was placed back into regular classes. If I do get out of hand, Tempban me for 20mins for cooldown. I'll go play some other game or something to get the steam out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mod Application: (sorry about the outburst tempban me next time it gets out of hand)

Why: I was Moderator earlier but an outburst caused me to lose it. I want to have it back and use it to allow me to self-discipline myself more and quit being a sore loser. I would also like to be put in regular Moderator group if-IF- this is accepted. That way I dont have to choose between kick, mute, and ban, and just jail them until and Admin or Owner gets on. I'm sorry about me outburst but its hard because A: it was late an meds were wearing off and B: I was *i**e* at the fact that warping between worlds nullifies armor powers and pugsly wouldn't give me the yellow alc bag that would make life easier.

How: I would Moderate fairly and try to get off when it gets late and my mind goes into No-Medicine-To-Control-Me Mode. I would also just jail rule breakers because I don't want to lose Moderator again, This time i will try to control my actions more and also the essentials.jail node will help me decide on an easier punishment.

Time Zone: EST Jacksonville,Fl.

I'm really sorry about the outburst but with the meds wearing off and my brain losing sanity from all the annoyance, it can sometimes come to problems like that. Last year in 6th grade, I was moved to a building where other autistic kids and kids with disabilities and such were. Soon, though I was placed back into regular classes. If I do get out of hand, Tempban me for 20mins for cooldown. I'll go play some other game or something to get the steam out.

The Normal Moderator group actually has the same permissions as the donator mods

You just have little understanding of the commands.

I said that so you wouldn't jail me because moderators can be jailed, don't worry about that chances are you won't be a mod again anyhow, sorry :(

It ok Snow, after people see me go BOOM! they don't really trust me much afterwards, especially if im a staff member

Everyone, the server has been corrupted somehow *Ironic, because I am corruption* but all commands will kick you. Server is shut down until file gets how to fix it, and or attempt to. We would greatly appreciate you remaining calm at this time, and to the few of you that decided to break the rules in this dire time, you WILL face consequences.

Edit of Mod application:

Experience: Used to be Moderator/Donator on Big Trio Tekkit, but I kinda got outta hand and got demoted.
Run a server to figure out different plugins. Head-Admin on another server.

TimeZone: EST Jacksonville, Fl

blakeWTF moderator Application

IGN:blakeWTF

Why do you want to be a moderator? I really like this server it means heaps to me and i want to give back something to the community.

How would you moderate the server? I would moderate the server by.

1)helping all players respectfully and kindly.

2)keep a eye on everything/everyone to make sure they are doing to right thing.

3)If any arguments arise I will sort it out straight away.

What is your experience as a moderator?Well i am OP on one server called DarkTekkit also i am moderator on 5 servers and helper on 2 servers so i have alot of experience with all the commands and thing lie that

What Timezone are you in?

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Daylight saving time: +1 hour

Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +11 hours

Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

any further questions add me on skype at blakehammersley101 or just give me a email on [email protected]

thanks for your time

blake hammersley.

Yeah as you were saying about my inactivity is because I was having computer troubles and could not open Tekkit let alone go on the server and I have been quite busy at the moment, I am hoping to be back on the server a lot more often then before as my problems are solved.

Blocky24 (Server Mod)

Moderator Application:

IGN: brennan222

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want to be a moderator so i can help on the server more, and stop people from disobeying the rules and making the server less fun for others.

How would you moderate the server?: I would help with people disobeying the rules, and i would make the server experience for others more fun and try to keep everyone as happy as possible.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I have never been a moderator but i can say i have been admin on plenty of servers and i have done my best job to make sure everyone was having fun and the rules were being followed by all players.

What Time Zone are you in?: Eastern

IGN: SamuilsNest

Why do you want to be a moderator? I want to be a Mod because i injoy being in your guy's server and i would like to help out the community as much as possible.

How would you moderate the server? I would Help out the people who have questions. If someone does something as in threatens the server i would take actions. if anyone gets into a argument i would stop it.

What is your experience as a moderator? I was a Mod once in a server with about 18 people.

What Timezone are you in? Pacific Time Zone

How come I was banned I did nothing it said I had speed/hack but I didn't. File can u plzzzzzzzzzzz in ban me

You're insinuating that you can run over a hundred blocks WITHOUT Quantum on, and no Mods/Hacks? Yeah, that's what I thought. You will NOT be unbanned, nor will your IP. Feel free to whine all you want. You were banned for Speed Hacking/Using modded/hacked client. I personally banned you.

IGN:YadMelons1

Why do you want to be a moderator? I been playing on this server for a long time and i will help alot of people (unless they dont want my help aor if they keep attacking me) and i want to be mod

How would you moderate the server? By helping people keeping the server safe and Make sure people following the rules and help people is they need it.

What is your experience as a moderator? I been Mod's on differnt servers some one normal but those server i been mod on are not up anymore

What Timezone are you in? Us central (usa)

This is a Mod apply

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons