[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

So i decided since there is only one admin application left, that i'd reapply. I hope this isn't too early D:

Admin Application:

Ingame name: SnowGolem1

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): SnowGolem1

Name: Isaac Rowe

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: A couple months.

How would you rate your reputation on the server: I'd say i'm fairly known by many people on the server and respected by a bunch, Most know me as ADMIN already, so i'm hoping this time around i don't mess anything up :P

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: Ask which player had them, invsee that player, if i don't see them i will try to get further evidence and look in there alchemy bags for it then remove it.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Gain as much evicence as possible then, /ban name Using hacks/modded client! Appeal on the forum( do we have appeals? )

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Depending on severity strip them of there permissions, mail an owner and screenshot evidence of the situation.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: <---- Absolutely unacceptable.. No way, this is a raid server and even the admins/mods have to face that.

Timezone: GMT +10 Australian , NSW Sydney time.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i decided since there is only one admin application left, that i'd reapply. I hope this isn't too early D:

Admin Application:

Ingame name: SnowGolem1

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): SnowGolem1

Name: Isaac Rowe

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: A couple months.

How would you rate your reputation on the server: I'd say i'm fairly known by many people on the server and respected by a bunch, Most know me as ADMIN already, so i'm hoping this time around i don't mess anything up :P

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: Ask which player had them, invsee that player, if i don't see them i will try to get further evidence and look in there alchemy bags for it then remove it.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Gain as much evicence as possible then, /ban name Using hacks/modded client! Appeal on the forum( do we have appeals? )

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Depending on severity strip them of there permissions, mail an owner and screenshot evidence of the situation.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: <---- Absolutely unacceptable.. No way, this is a raid server and even the admins/mods have to face that.

Timezone: GMT +10 Australian , NSW Sydney time.

I really want snow to become admin again because he was a awsome admin before he know what he did wrong and he feels real bad about it so please make him admin again.

Ingame Name: SamuilsNest

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Vitaliy.Chuprov

Name: Vitaliy

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: almost a month. i think (2-3 weeks)

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 8 a lot of people know me thanks to final ;)

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell them to stop(warning) if they wont i would Mute.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would tempBan them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Of course not. its part of the server to get raided or greifed... as u know alreaedy last 4 days i and my friend (blakeWTF) got raided atleast 5 times... and we just restart and make another base.

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (usually on at night too...)

Ingame Name: SamuilsNest

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Vitaliy.Chuprov

Name: Vitaliy

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: almost a month. i think (2-3 weeks)

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 8 a lot of people know me thanks to final ;)

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell them to stop(warning) if they wont i would Mute.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would tempBan them.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Of course not. its part of the server to get raided or greifed... as u know alreaedy last 4 days i and my friend (blakeWTF) got raided atleast 5 times... and we just restart and make another base.

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone (usually on at night too...)

samuil no offence you arent going to get mod you have kept on repeting it so they wont accept it so cut it out already

So, I would like to start this sad moment off with FUCK! and SHIT!. My laptop screen, is just absolutely SHATTERED...I am sending it out today, and should get it back in a few weeks, as that's not the only problem. So, I won't be on everyday, and if I am it won't be more than 20-30 minutes, because it's not going to be my computer. Sorry guy's, but i'm just pissed atm...Love ya all

Moderator Application:

IGN: Mr_Manateee

Name: Patrick

Experience here: I have been playing here for a while maybe 3 months about if not more

Reputation: I think people like me, I am not someone that really does anything mean just because I can

Scenario 1: someone who excessively swears or spams gets a temporary mute and if there are repeat offenders further actions may have to be taken

Scenario 2: Abusing bugs warrants different actions depending on the offense, if someone glitches through a wall and raids someones base then there is nothing you can really do but make the offender replace the items stolen and maybe some jail time.

Scenario 3: I would like to play the game as a player that also has the ability to help other people, it would extremely inappropriate to ban someone for just playing the game.

Timezone: EST but I get home early and can get on at about 2:30 or 3:00 most days

Admin Application: Yes?

Ingame name:YadMelons1

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): MONKEYSSSS (if it doesnt work then ill add you if you want)

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Yad

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:I been playing for months my guess it 3 months

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 1000/10 :3

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I would look in there invo and watch them for a while

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would spy on them to see if there not lieing

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Ether tempban or Tell iwant....tehe

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No that would be abusing

Timezone:US central (usa)

Admin Application: Yes?

Ingame name:YadMelons1

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): MONKEYSSSS (if it doesnt work then ill add you if you want)

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Yad

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:I been playing for months my guess it 3 months

How would you rate your reputation on the server: 1000/10 :3

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I would look in there invo and watch them for a while

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would spy on them to see if there not lieing

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Ether tempban or Tell iwant....tehe

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:No that would be abusing

Timezone:US central (usa)

I hope you get the job Yad you would make a great admin.

j_q_a have you reset tekkit

if it didnt work download this file http://www.minecraftmine.org/minecraft-1-2-5-jar/

and put the .jar in the tekkit cache folder and then open tekkit again and it will work

dont forget to backup anything you want to keep

No I asked Ryan (FinalCorruption) how you can hack tekkit he told me an example and I tried it was getting it updated to remove the hacked but something happened and now it keeps saying Update Failed! when I hit login I might just get all the mods from tekkit and plant them in minecraft.jar and play from there (believe I has modding experience. When I wanted to play Hack/Mine I manually modded Minecraft to play it) Anyways if it works ill be on soon.

Also about downgrading I have my ways :) Later!

No I asked Ryan (FinalCorruption) how you can hack tekkit he told me an example and I tried it was getting it updated to remove the hacked but something happened and now it keeps saying Update Failed! when I hit login I might just get all the mods from tekkit and plant them in minecraft.jar and play from there (believe I has modding experience. When I wanted to play Hack/Mine I manually modded Minecraft to play it) Anyways if it works ill be on soon.

Also about downgrading I have my ways :) Later!

if thats happening try the thing i said above cause you might be suprised

if thats happening try the thing i said above cause you might be suprised

I tried and it didn't work I've almost got all the mods in my minecraft.jar folder see you guys soon! I try tekkit launcher every now and then to see if its come over itself

I think the MAJOR problem is that the bin folder is EMPTY! nothing in there (for tekkit)

I JUST FOUND MY TEKKIT.JAR IN ANOTHER FOLDER FAIL! :P

Im still not working my last hope is to wait to get home and play on linux comp it would be laggy and its small though

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:Mwkodluboy

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:about a week and i found that most of it's community is quite nice for a raid server

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:medium

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:i would mute him

How would you handle a bug abuser?:i would specate him/her to see if he/she used the bug for his/her advantage and if they did ban

Would you ban a player if he/she griefed your base/Raided you?:i would try to get payback legit and not by moderater powers like other servers i've been on

Timezone:EST at the time being

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons