[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

file can u pls unbann me ill explain everything when i get one ok i just said i didnt like final and he went mad i said i liked everyone else but he hated me so i said i didnt like him ll the rest of the staff are awsome if i had a server youd be co-owner and pokemon would be admin and everyone thats mod/admin/owner is awsome just i dont really like final becuase he wasnever nice to me im sorry if i broke any rules casn i pls get an unbann

Moderator Application:

Skype: I use it for family so I will give it in private if accepted

Name: JP

How long have you been playing BTT: around 4 months i think?

What would you rate you reputation on the server: Good 9/10

Scenario Testing

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:

If I noticed right away I would ask them to stop by telling them to watch their language or stop repeating themselve/requesting TP and take screen capture for any future ban complains, if they been doing it for a while or ignore my warning, I would Mute them,then kick, then ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Ban them if enough proof, otherwise inventory check(if Mod has such permission enabled) and constant monitoring to tell if such act is really happening.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

I am used to getting raided, no big deal, I enjoy starting from new, as long as is not a grief based on abusing a glitch/hacking

Timezone: Eastern Time GMT -5:00

As much as i'd like to ban that asshole which i already punished for griefing spawn using the philstone, at the moment i am unable to logon, i was screwing around with a mining laser when i shot a chest in a random destroyed faction and got an insta black screen and are now unable to logon, file when you see this would you please edit the config and move my player location.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Ban them if enough proof, otherwise inventory check(if Mod has such permission enabled) and constant monitoring to tell if such act is really happening.

Only admins have Invsee for good reasons.

why are block breakers banned? i need them for a recycler feeder

I heard there is a glitch that they can destroy bedrock and potentially kill anyone / make traps to kill quant or gem.

(I'd assume that's why)

Recycler feeder? Just pump in dirt from a condensor with an energy collector.

<Moderator Application>

IGN: Lucas60

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Becouse yesteday when Ralfiino griefed the server spawn i were realy angry about no admin on so i want to be Moderator because i really wanna help the server if any problems and 2. its my favorite server i always wanna help it so it dont close

:D

How would you moderate the server?: i would help poeple, help Admins if they need help to do things, ban griefers, and what i else can do

What is your experiance as a moderator?: Ive been Moderator on a server called JosiServer and a server called Smilets Server and i think im doing a good job on that

Time Zone: Central Europe +1

<Moderator Application>

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Becouse yesteday when Ralfiino griefed the server spawn i were realy angry about no admin on so i want to be Moderator because i really wanna help the server if any problems and 2. its my favorite server i always wanna help it so it dont close

How would you moderate the server?: i would help poeple, help Admins if they need help to do things, ban griefers, and what i else can do

What is your experiance as a moderator?: Ive been Moderator on a server called JosiServer and a server called Smilets Server and i think im doing a good job on that

Incorrect format

why are block breakers banned? i need them for a recycler feeder

There's a dupe glitch where you place a block breaker next to an automatic MKII crafting table and put any item in the crafting table, then use a redstone input to the block breaker, breaking the mkII table and dropping the items in-front of the block breaker and behind it, duping the item.

<Moderator Application>

good reasons but just saying change it to the new format it will be instant no accept cause wrong format just trying to help

blackpython6's Moderator Application

IGN: blackpython6

Name: Mitchell

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Because i would like to help out on the server and I would like to help with server activities that could make the server fun and fair to the users of this server, also i would like to help users out if they are stuck on something or if they have a problem with another player or staff member that isnt being fair and not using there powers wisely.

How would you moderate the server?: The way I would moderate the server would be that I would help people with their problems and answer users questions and if any arguments happened I would sort them out straight away, also if there are any hackers I will make sure they are hacking before I deal with them, and sort out there punishment. I will also never use my powers in any way to benefit myself.

What is your experience as a moderator?: I have been moderator on a number of other servers and i currently run my own server which currently has 5-20 users on it.

What Timezone are you in?: GMT +10

Incapable? You offered it to me and that armour was only what i gained myself in the first place.

Clearly everybody knows how capable I am, I may not have been "The best" at tekkit whilst i was in your faction but i've gained my knowledge and some more.

I think most people would agree that i'm capable.

And you are clearly retarded if you think "Search my inventory" Proves anything, it was before the reset which happened.

Yes, I do think that it proves a point. if you weren't such a fucking retard then maybe you should look for proof before you ban, and yes I did say that, I was trying to craft it *DOPE* so clearly you are a retard, Isaac.

Oh and snow was averse to starting new on the mod world so he was using the enderchests and alchemy bags so that he could 'import' items from the normal world.

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Lucas60

Name: Lucas Frahm

How Long have u been playing on BTT?: i have been playing on the server in 1-2 Months i think

What would you rate your Reputation on the server?: i asked a lot on the server and they mostly said 6-8 of 10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell him to Calm down and stop Spamming and warn them if they continue they get Muted for some Minutes

How Would u handle a bug abuser?: Ask them what the bug is try to fix it and tell them to stop

Would u ban a player if he griefed/raided you?: No i would not cuz its allowed to Raid and grief in the Wilderness

Timezone: Central Europe +1 :D

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name:manvillejack98

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):jack.manville

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):Jack ****** Manville

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:since it was 2 day's old

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:well when the oringinal server started you asked and it was mostly positive.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:ask to stop,if continued mute for 5 min.

How would you handle a bug abuser?:warn them if they continue ban for 5-10 min or get an admin.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no as it say's it is a greifing server(just swear revenge).

Timezone:GMT

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Lucas60

Name: Lucas Frahm

How Long have u been playing on BTT?: i have been playing on the server in 1-2 Months i think

What would you rate your Reputation on the server?: i asked a lot on the server and they mostly said 6-8 of 10

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Tell him to Calm down and stop Spamming and warn them if they continue they get Muted for some Minutes

How Would u handle a bug abuser?: Ask them what the bug is try to fix it and tell them to stop

Would u ban a player if he griefed/raided you?: No i would not cuz its allowed to Raid and grief in the Wilderness

Timezone: Central Europe +1 :D

thats good and the right format :)

Yes, I do think that it proves a point. if you weren't such a fucking retard then maybe you should look for proof before you ban, and yes I did say that, I was trying to craft it *DOPE* so clearly you are a retard, Isaac.

Oh and snow was averse to starting new on the mod world so he was using the enderchests and alchemy bags so that he could 'import' items from the normal world.

you are a fucking retard not snow snows epic

you are a fucking retard not snow snows epic

Bro, I was more popular then you will EVER be.

Its amazing how. retard. and if you actually used capitals I might take offence. Luckily I'm not a tard like you and snow. RETARDS. Oh and fuck this sever.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons