[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you were banned for possession of the banned item "DM Furnace" and Trying to Duplicate that item with no intentions of stopping.

First off, Search my inventory I did not have that item in my possession on either of the worlds nor in any of my alchemical bags. What you say was me TRYING to craft one in a project table and secondly how the fuck am I supposed to duplicate an item that I don't have?????!!!!!

Well banned for no reason, and without proof. What a great Moderator.

P.S sorry for the triple post. :P

Moderator Application

Ingame Name:albadire

Name: mikaere heke

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: i think 3 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 4 or 5

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: give them a warning and if they continued i would either kick or ban them

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would kick them and if they continued ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: i would keep calm and rebuild

:)

Timezone: +10

First off, Search my inventory I did not have that item in my possession on either of the worlds nor in any of my alchemical bags. What you say was me TRYING to craft one in a project table and secondly how the fuck am I supposed to duplicate an item that I don't have?????!!!!!

by the way snowgolem is an admin and he is an awesome admin :D

Lol snow used to be in my facion, about 50 people wanted me to be mod, I gave snow all of my stuff armour ect he is incapable of doing things by himself

Incapable? You offered it to me and that armour was only what i gained myself in the first place.

Clearly everybody knows how capable I am, I may not have been "The best" at tekkit whilst i was in your faction but i've gained my knowledge and some more.

I think most people would agree that i'm capable.

And you are clearly retarded if you think "Search my inventory" Proves anything, it was before the reset which happened.

Incredibly sorry for double post guys, however the proof that you DID have that item, you DID try to use an automatic craft table to make more and are now defending your position clearly states that i had reason to ban you, don't even try to turn this ontop of me you sneaky monotonous fool.

You placed it in the output and told me you had 5 or so of them, don't even lie. Pathetic!

EDIT: If file distrusts me enough to question my reasons then he can go search the old chatlogs for " file is smart, he removed the whole recipe " I believe you said that UTFM.

Don't lie you make matters worse for yourself.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons