[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Firedrake819.

Name: Nathaniel.

How long have you been playing BTT: 0 sec.

How would you rate your reputation on the server: I haven't ever benn on before so... i don't know.

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: Check the players chests/inventory and if they have banned items, take them then kick them, and if happens again ban them, and if the accuser is lying they get a temp. kick.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Tell the owner because i belive they can check. But if they can't, message the accuser, and ask them whaere they saw it and if they can give me proof. If the player has a modded client they will get a temp. kick and if it happens again they will be banned.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: Take their powers and they get a temp. kick.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No.. because grief is allowed, but if they grief in the no griefing zone no, but they will get a temp. kick.

Timezone: Central.

(P.S. I know it is pathetic for a 16 year old to play Minecraft/Tekkit, but I have nothing else to do and Tekkit is reeeeeaally fun/ I am one of the best mage's you will find.)

And don't swear its a bad habit. Especially for 10 year olds.

The fact that you swore one post above makes you a hypocrite. If you hate this server so much, why do you hang around on our forums?

Opps I forgot to say. That is both an

Admin application, and a Moderator application.

You must apply for one, then the other. No shortcutting here. Anyways, I believe we're full on moderators/admins at the moment, I'll find out later.

Oh come on UTFM, I had proof, you threw some of them to me. You halfwit.

Now clearly someone has a big Ego, giving people shit about how popular they are when clearly nobody cares about you here, you aren't a part of this server anymore and nobody even acknowledges your existence.

Yes, I do think that it proves a point. if you weren't such a fucking retard then maybe you should look for proof before you ban, and yes I did say that, I was trying to craft it *DOPE* so clearly you are a retard, Isaac.

Oh and snow was averse to starting new on the mod world so he was using the enderchests and alchemy bags so that he could 'import' items from the normal world.

Orlly, back then I didn't think that was illegal, when i found out File saw me delete my stuff there you derp, you weren't even there stop trying to push your hate onto me, I don't care for pathetic Glitch-abusing fools that have a huge ego.

Nobody even mention's your name on the server anymore they don't give two shits so get off the forum and stop whinging like a baby, you'd have made a horrible mod and I think file would agree.

Bro, I was more popular then you will EVER be.

Its amazing how. retard. and if you actually used capitals I might take offence. Luckily I'm not a tard like you and snow. RETARDS. Oh and fuck this sever.

If you are going to accuse people and bump the thread so much then why not just leave, nobody want's you here and I think most of the server would agree you're the one being a tard, attention seeking imbecile, you probably read this forum every day, you're not involved in this server anymore so get out, What a life: Get up, read forum, start shit, repeat. Seriously LEAVE!

End of conversation: I'm not going to bother acknowledging your existence anymore, seeing your name bothers me somewhat.

Bro, I was more popular then you will EVER be.

Its amazing how. retard. and if you actually used capitals I might take offence. Luckily I'm not a tard like you and snow. RETARDS. Oh and fuck this sever.

I'm not Retarded to start with and Second of all i don't think there is a rule to use caps in what you are writing and third off im liked by lots of players and im not banned and you swore first so you deserved it and snow is so much better then you ever will be just get off the forum and stop complaining you arent going to be unbanned. Also im not Ten, you idiot man how long until this guy gets a life

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: SamuilsNest

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): Vitaliy.Chuprov

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): vitaliy chuprov

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: about a month

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 8 or 9

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute him for 10mins. Warn. And tell him to go read the rules. IF not stop doing it then ill ban.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: kick with a warning. if dosnt stop ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: Of course not. The server is a PvP server.

Timezone: Pacific time zone

Mod Application

In-game Name: ziad347

Why: I really what to help people. I made a fraction on this server with about 6 people and i was taken over and it was by a moderator,he kill all my members and claimed it. I don't think thats what a moderator should be doing so i am going to help people in need and watch for people using client hacks cause i seen one he was making a youtube video on how to use it. i could not to anything about it. lucky admin was on so i could discuss my concerns with him.

How: I will report with any hack, greif, etc. i really like this server so i will be on as much as possible for people how need help, i want everyone on this server to know me and like me.

Experience: well to be honest i have never been a moderator half the servers i go on i don't like but this one is just amazing i don't get that much lag and a meet lots of new people so this people be the fisrt i ever be a moderator but i have seen moderators and admins i this server and only one of them was not nice

Plzz if you need any more info let me know

I was just banned for a brightness cheat? The fuck? It said when i was banned that I never denied when asked but I was building so I wasn't paying attition to the chat.

When I asked how you were building in complete darkness, you didn't respond and instantly teleported above to your base. I continued to ask you and you just ignored me. I set my brightness to full (100%, or Bright in the options) and couldn't see a thing.

ngame Name: aidanrocks12345

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): aidanrocks12345

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: about 3 months or 4 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: very good mods are sometimes mean but great server

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: i would give him warning . if docent listen then mute him

How would you handle a bug abuser?: report it to you if gets to serious then ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no

Timezone: eastern time (canada)

thanks

ngame Name: aidanrocks12345

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: about 3 months or 4 months

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: very good mods are sometimes mean but great server

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: i would give him warning . if docent listen then mute him

How would you handle a bug abuser?: report it to you if gets to serious then ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no

Timezone: eastern time (canada)

thanks

-Denied by iwantmyfile5

-No reason given

Ingame Name: aidanrocks12345

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: maybe 2 months to be a round there

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: well i am friends with some people including nightmare,mini,etc and i do rage some times not always and love playing on this server.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: i would give him a warning telling him to stop swearing or spamming if he keeps spamming and swearing i will mute him or kick him and report it to you and keep a watch on him.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: i would handle a bug abuser by reporting it to you and if it gets too bad then i will kick or ban them or try fixing the bug .

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no i would not ban a person if they raided me or my base.

Timezone: eastern time (Canada)

Today i witnessed dragon8super glitching through a forcfield to get to a faction called satans or satas base sadly there where no admin/mods on at the time also i did not get any screenshots of him doing the glitch but i and buckaroo both witnessed the scene.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons