[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

Moderator Application:

Name: Jeffrey

How long have you been playing BTT: 4-5 months

What would you rate you reputation on the server: Well Known

Scenario Testing

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:

First 5 min mute if they dont stop 10 min mute then kick then ban them.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Ban them

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:

Its a greifing and raiding server so nothing.

Timezone: UTC/GMT -5 hours or EST

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ingame Name: Nightmare_Archer

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): N/A

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Kelton Wallsmith

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 2-3 Weeks

What would you rate your Reputation on the server:10/10 I seem to be love by the mods and Some admins i do not know about the owners. I am probably just their slave.

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Mute for 5 min , If they spam again then kick THEN if they do it again its a TempBan 3 Strikes then your out is how I play

How would you handle a bug abuser?: I would take the Duplicated/Cheated stuff away and if they do it again its a Ban

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No , Its a PvP server im not going to whine and cry because he stole my toys.

Timezone:

Admin Application:

Ingame name: brennan222

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): brent.scarvelli

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Brent Scarvelli

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: about 7-8 months

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Pretty good

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: ask them if they do (if they are on) and if they do to fess up and give them to me. then check their inventory to see if they have them or not.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: Ask the person if they have proof of it and also ask the person being accused if they have a hacked client or not.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: ask for proof if they are being accused and if they are abusing powers then tempban until an owner got on and ask them about what to do next.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no

Timezone: Eastern

Mod Application: (sorry about the outburst tempban me next time it gets out of hand)

IGN: j_q_a

Why: I was Moderator earlier but an outburst caused me to lose it. I want to have it back and use it to allow me to self-discipline myself more and quit being a sore loser. I would also like to be put in regular Moderator group if-IF- this is accepted. That way I dont have to choose between kick, mute, and ban, and just jail them until and Admin or Owner gets on. I'm sorry about me outburst but its hard because A: it was late an meds were wearing off and B: I was *i**e* at the fact that warping between worlds nullifies armor powers and pugsly wouldn't give me the yellow alc bag that would make life easier.

How: I would Moderate fairly and try to get off when it gets late and my mind goes into No-Medicine-To-Control-Me Mode. I would also just jail rule breakers because I don't want to lose Moderator again, This time i will try to control my actions more and also the essentials.jail node will help me decide on an easier punishment.

Time Zone: EST Jacksonville,Fl.

I'm really sorry about the outburst but with the meds wearing off and my brain losing sanity from all the annoyance, it can sometimes come to problems like that. Last year in 6th grade, I was moved to a building where other autistic kids and kids with disabilities and such were. Soon, though I was placed back into regular classes. If I do get out of hand, Tempban me for 20mins for cooldown. I'll go play some other game or something to get the steam out.

If you had an out burst again I would ban you. I don't know about file or war.

File, What's going on with the server?
Maybe we got a new Ip or something.

Server is back up.

IGN:Dr_WCTapir

Why do you want to be a moderator?I want to become a Moderator on your server because I have alot of Experience with being staff on servers and know how to deal with people who need help with anything or arn't obaying the rules.

What is your Timezone? I am Eastern Time USA.

How would you moderate the server?I would help the server by watching the chat to make sure no one is spamming/excesive swearing ect ect... And I would help people alot because of course I wouldn't want to lose my rank.

What is your experience as a moderator?I have been a Moderator On your server once when it was Vanilla. I was an Admin on a Vanilla server for a time but gave my position up because they had to many Admins. And I was a Guard then a Moderator on a Prison Server.

Why do you want to be a moderator?I want to become a Moderator on your server because I have alot of Experience with being staff on servers and know how to deal with people who need help with anything or arn't obaying the rules.

How would you moderate the server?I would help the server by watching the chat to make sure no one is spamming/excesive swearing ect ect... And I would help people alot because of course I wouldn't want to lose my rank.

What is your experience as a moderator?I have been a Moderator On your server once when it was Vanilla. I was an Admin on a Vanilla server for a time but gave my position up because they had to many Admins. And I was a Guard then a Moderator on a Prison Server.

Automatic Denial:

Reasons:

-Failed to follow proper formatting.

-Lied about past experience as a Moderator

I got something to say :):

We wish uu a machinery Christmas We wish uu a machinery Christmas We wish uu a machinery Christmas, and a happEE New Year!!

Lol tekkit Christmas (uu-matter: We wish uu) (machinery IC2) (happEE the EE mod)

People don't like being taught unkown stuff by someone younger than them I guess... Final's So mean XD jks he doesn't listen to my math though

I gave him a set of coordinate points and asked him to find the slope (can't remember the points right now :P) But still he said he isn't there for more schoolwork BY A 7TH GRADER! :P

Moderator Request

IGN: Mattaust

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Skype No

Name Matthew

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 30 days ago

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: 10/10

+

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:Kick them and give them a warning

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Kick them and give them a warning if its twice 2 warnings

I can't get the server :(

Moderator Request

Skype No

Name Matthew

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Started 12 months ago

+

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?:Kick them and give them a warning

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Kick them and give them a warning if its twice 2 warnings

I dont believe that this tekkit server started In August I believe and so you are probably lying

One more thing when I turn 15 (three years from now I'm 12) Can I be reaccepted as a Mod if I apply on August 30th, 2015 (If the server is still running by then) thatll have been my 3rd year of tekkit

This is my Moderator experience. HE COPIED MY MODERATOR EXPIERIENCE!!!!!!!o-O

Dude just tempban 20 minutes next time IF it happens. Easy solution.
That is what you want to happen. File would definetly demote you and maybe ban you, at the least tempban you for maybe 3 hours. Oh, and banning you is an easy solution to.

This server is mean to me. the staff bully me
What staff? And how do they bully you?

Moderator Request

Skype No

Name Matthew

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: Started 12 months ago

+

Uhm, BTT didn't start one year ago... And to me you fail the last question and the second to last.

Oh, and btw does anyone know why the server is down?

This is my Moderator experience. HE COPIED MY MODERATOR EXPIERIENCE!!!!!!!o-O

That is what you want to happen. File would definetly demote you and maybe ban you, at the least tempban you for maybe 3 hours. Oh, and banning you is an easy solution to.

What staff? And how do they bully you?

Uhm, BTT didn't start one year ago... And to me you fail the last question and the second to last.

Oh, and btw does anyone know why the server is down?

Poke I Love BTT How 'Bout a compromise: next time I seem like im starting to get upset just jail me and when I do get out of hand after that tempban 3 hours to cooldown and thats why I asked if I can be mod again at age 15 on my 3rd year of tekkit so from now to then I can learn to control my emotions and cooldown as fast as possible.

Moderator Request

Skype No

Name Matthew

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: 30 days ago

+

There i edited it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons