[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure how to start this off, so I will do so plainly. I am resigning as one of the many admins of Big Trio Tekkit. I just feel as though I need to move on, and get away from everything. I do not want you to think any different of any staff of Big Trio Tekkit, or the server itself. This was my own personal choice, and it was very, VERY difficult to make, as I will deeply miss you all. Sorry for it to end this way, but it's better off this way, and the server won't undergo much change without me, so no need to worry about your time on the server. If I can ask one last thing of all the members that join, it would be to be nice, fair, and enjoy the server, help out the new players, as I once did. Tons of respect to you all, and to my fellow staff members. You're doing great, and won't need me anymore as you've all grown so well adapted to the server, my presence is unnecessary. With my absence, I want you all to play as you are right now, at this moment. This is not an open debate, of if I should quit, or stay. I will still play, but will no longer be your admin, you've known.

"As the corruption leaves, the world will know no greater victory than that they have overcome the corruption that once infected us all, and can once again, continue their daily lives as if no change as come whatsoever"

~FinalCorruption

Love you all, and had a great time play. I wish you all fun, enjoyment, pleasure, and happiness with your time spent with your life. As you progress through the server, one of you may actually take my spot, which I am more than happy to let you have. Thank you for your understanding in this matter, and once again, I wish you all fair game in the future.

Goodbye my friends.

Final i was miss u so much, pls come on the server sometimes, and we can still write together :),

Admin Application:

Ingame name: Syce_HD

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this):

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):every has meh added :D

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:about a month and a half

How would you rate your reputation on the server: a solid 10/10 :D

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I check that persons bags and inv, and also the person who claimed it.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: I go in vanish and see how they mine( straight for stuff) and I will see if they are flying faster then normal. I would also check for other signs if hacking.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I would jail them until another staff member was on and we could figure out the correct punishment.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no, I would find them and get revenge

Timezone: Texas? Lol I don't know sorry.

Admin Application:

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private):every has meh added :D

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?: I check that persons bags and inv, and also the person who claimed it.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?: I go in vanish and see how they mine( straight for stuff) and I will see if they are flying faster then normal. I would also check for other signs if hacking.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?: I would jail them until another staff member was on and we could figure out the correct punishment.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: no, I would find them and get revenge

I'm going to deny this application for now, you don't really seem ehh 'Fit' for the position. Go ahead and continue being a good moderator, and we'll see later on. Sorry.

I'm going to deny this application for now, you don't really seem ehh 'Fit' for the position. Go ahead and continue being a good moderator, and we'll see later on. Sorry.

Is there anything I can work on for a better chance?

I know plugins commands, helping people and people on the server seem to like me. I really want this position so any advice would be great thanks final <3 lol

-jk no love for final >:3

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Azmic

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): N/A

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Cody

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: A few days

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Definitely noticed for being in ChudRedux

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give them a warning first time around, if it continues I would proceed to ban them.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Same as above.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No, it just adds more fun to the server.

Timezone: EST

Moderator Application:

Ingame Name: Azmic

Skype(If you have one, if not N/A this): N/A

Name(Can be messaged later if you prefer it stays private): Cody

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?: A few days

What would you rate your Reputation on the server: Definitely noticed for being in ChudRedux

*Scenario Testing*

A player is excessively swearing, and Spamming, you would?: Give them a warning first time around, if it continues I would proceed to ban them.

How would you handle a bug abuser?: Same as above.

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?: No, it just adds more fun to the server.

Timezone: EST

Great application, but we don't need any more Moderators as of now, sorry! (No need to reapply, we've got your application right on here. Thanks for applying, and better luck in the future!)

Is there anything I can work on for a better chance?

I know plugins commands, helping people and people on the server seem to like me. I really want this position so any advice would be great thanks final <3 lol

-jk no love for final >:3

Just be a good moderator and wait for the right time. I applied for an admin a couple weeks after I got moderator (only because it was supposedly the last spot), then it got accepted a few weeks later. Takes time. :)

Just be a good moderator and wait for the right time. I applied for an admin a couple weeks after I got moderator (only because it was supposedly the last spot), then it got accepted a few weeks later. Takes time. :)

Can i have your skype name yet D:?

Admin Application:

*Scenario Testing*

you'r a great Moderator! keep up the great work! and i hope you get admin some time in the future

This server states no lag but is plagued with constant restarts due to lag and abusive preteen moderators and admins who let a tiny bit of power in a minecraft server go to their head. Avoid this server if you don't want to be abused by admins and the owner himself.

Absolute shit Moderator staff. Claims to be a grief server, admins/mods get butthurt when their faction base gets decimated and gang up on the leading factions. Owner could give two shits. Server ran by preteens. Avoid like plague. Props to FinalCorruption and Pokemon_Freak for being the only two staff members with half a cranium worth of brain matter.

Awwww are you mad that you got banned? Well don't rage, and this a a great server the staff are not preteens they are vary mature especially iwantmyfile5 (owner) and final corruption he rocks! But dude don't rage cuz you got banned.....

Most of the staff are cool and dont give a care on getting griefed. You guys were just ruining the server for everyone else with your pompous behavior. If you guys dont like the server find another one, I'm sure alot of servers would love to have some snide and pompous adults. Don't blame the staff for your horrible behavior, blame your upbringing.

Admin Application:

Ingame name:BlakeWTF(Fellow modderator)

Skype-Blake.hammersley

Name:Blake Hammersley

How long have you been playing BTT(Big Trio Tekkit)?:Around 3 Months

How would you rate your reputation on the server: Deffinatily 10/10

*Scenario Testing*

Someone claims another player has Banned items, how do you react?:well first off i would ask him if he had a banned items and if he says no well just to be sure he doesn't have one i would /invsee him and if i cant see it in there i would look through his alch bags.

Someone claims another player has a Modded/Hacked client, how do you react?:I would ask for a copy of there mod pack during a skype call while he/her is screen sharing so he can't trick me into think he/her doesn't have one.

How would you handle a power abusing Moderator?:well if he/her was banning people for no reason i would have to say to him/her you had better stop doing that and i would unban them and then tempban him/her untill ther staff comes online to decide what punnishment he/her should get

Would you ban a player if he griefed your base/Raided you?:Never at all in any way it is a raid,grief server that woulld be just unfair.

Timezone:

Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +10 hours

Daylight saving time: +1 hour

Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT +11 hours

Time zone abbreviation: EDT - Eastern Daylight Time

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons