[3.1.2] The Big Trio Tekkit [PvP] [30 Slots] [Open] [Factions] [EE Mostly Enabled] [No Lag]

iwantmyfile5

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator Application

IGN: Noga1010

Why do you want to be a moderator? I’ve been playing on The Big trio Tekkit for a while now and have referred many of my friends here. I noticed there aren’t many admins, but a lot of mods, so if you promote some mods to admin, then that will mean there won’t be enough mods.

How would you moderate the server? Whilst I am online I would stop greifing in spawn and would enforce the rules – Making sure there is no hacking, spamming, racism etc.…

I would run events such as PVP tournaments and Spleef, help with advertising and maybe even help pay the server bill if there is not enough donations J

What is your experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on the server Silver Sky Battlegrounds and Dark Craft, which are both PVP / Raiding servers. I know a lot about tekkit and could help other players with machines, getting out of spawn without being killed or just lending a hand. I have been known for my dedication to servers I love – The big trio Tekkit

What Time zone are you in? Australian Eastern Standard Time (I live In Queensland) – There normally aren’t any staff on at this time.

The staff on this server are so friendly, and I was hoping If I could join them, I have already made friends with a lot of people amongst the server. Thanks for reading my application J

Lol Admin Application:

Why do you want to be an admin? I feel that I could be a Decent Admin, and am quite active compared to other admins, which is needed with the server and the potential capacity that it could reach in the near future.

How would you administrate the server? I would ban when needed (Especially for DoS Threats, stuff like that) keep it running smoothly, help the players more, could be more involved with the server with this, by hosting events, helping owners more with buildings, essentially, helping the server more be less stressed with the new things to come with it.

What is your experience as an admin? I've been admin on about 2 servers, and I willingly quit, without ban/Demotion.

What Timezone are you in? GMT -5:00

How long have you played on The Big Trio Tekkit? I would estimate 2-4 months.

I hope both of us can be admin together some day,, :) Good Luck

Moderator Application

IGN: Noga1010

Why do you want to be a moderator? I’ve been playing on The Big trio Tekkit for a while now and have referred many of my friends here. I noticed there aren’t many admins, but a lot of mods, so if you promote some mods to admin, then that will mean there won’t be enough mods.

How would you moderate the server? Whilst I am online I would stop greifing in spawn and would enforce the rules – Making sure there is no hacking, spamming, racism etc.…

I would run events such as PVP tournaments and Spleef, help with advertising and maybe even help pay the server bill if there is not enough donations J

What is your experience as a moderator? I have been a moderator on the server Silver Sky Battlegrounds and Dark Craft, which are both PVP / Raiding servers. I know a lot about tekkit and could help other players with machines, getting out of spawn without being killed or just lending a hand. I have been known for my dedication to servers I love – The big trio Tekkit

What Time zone are you in? Australian Eastern Standard Time (I live In Queensland) – There normally aren’t any staff on at this time.

The staff on this server are so friendly, and I was hoping If I could join them, I have already made friends with a lot of people amongst the server. Thanks for reading my application J

Hehe i'm the only one as of yet in this timezone, well, within it.. ( i think )

Good Luck :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons