Technic 6 Mod Compatibility List

Ragnar Homsar

My plan with this thread is to catalogue various mods that do and do not work with Technic SSP. In the future, I might add MP/Bukkit mods.

If you would like to report a working, non-working, or needs ID switching mod, then use THIS FORMAT:

[b]Mod Name:[/b]

[b]Mod URL:[/b]

[b]WORKS, DOES NOT WORK, OR NEEDS ID SWITCHING:[/b]

[b]Additional APIs required:[/b]

Failure to follow this format will result in you looking like a gigantic idiot and probably will net you a hot pink username and HELLEN KELLER title. When reporting, also be absolutely sure you are using Technic SSP 6.0.4.

Note that this list is for the current recommended build of Technic SSP, 6.0.4. Mods may or may not work on development builds, I'm not keeping track of those. I'm also going to assume that you have all of Technic's mods turned on through ModLoader.cfg.

Unless otherwise specified, place the ZIP with the mod in it (typically, the ZIP should have mod_xxxxx.CLASS in its root) in .techniclauncher\technicssp\mods.

MODS THAT WORK

• [li]
Smart Moving 6.11 for Minecraft 1.1 - Also requires Divisor's Player API. Place PlayerAPI in technicssp\bin\modpack.jar. You need Smart Moving version CLIENT 1.2 from the Previous Versions section.[/li]
[li]Mine Little Pony - Use the ModLoader version.[/li]
[li]Industrialcraft 2 Thermometer - Thanks to ValkonX11 for finding a version that works with 6.0.4.[/li]
[li]Tale of Kingdoms - Thanks to xxmikegigsxx.[/li]

MODS THAT REQUIRE MODIFYING BLOCK IDs

• [li]
Multi-Page Chests - Thanks to ErusPrime.[/li]
[li]Portal Gun v5 - "Change IDs to 124 and 125 in mod_portalgun.properties"; Thanks to DeadLiner.[/li]

MODS THAT DON'T WORK

• [li]
Golem Factory - Block ID conflicts by default, too many IDs used to fit in Technic anyway.[/li]

Mod Name: My Custom EMC

Mod URL: This post on the Minecraft forums, by pwnedgod.

WORKS, DOES NOT WORK, OR NEEDS ID SWITCHING: Works out of the box.

Additional APIs required: Only whatever Equivalent Exchange needs.

This is a nice add-on for EE.

I've been messing with it already, most of the stuff is already included here (ic and bc wise).

Calculate every single thing to their value is kinda boring tho...but its a nice addition!

• 2 weeks later...