[1.1.1] ? PLAY.MINEPOW.COM TEKKIT LEGENDS ? [Survival Anti Grief PvE] [Factions Raiding PvP] [Clans] [Jobs] [Fixed Items] ? VOTED #1 TEKKIT SERVER ?

harrycmc

I have been playing on this server for about 2 months now, and I have liked most of my time on it. The community is great and a couple of us have banded together to make a magic school on the Sky Factory 2 server. Definitely recommend checking this place out.

Just started playing on this server. The community seems nice and the server performance is great. Near-to-zero lag. So far it's been great

P.S. If you need help with anything, I'll try to help while it's within my power (IGN: YoshinoTakigawa)

I have only been playing for about a week, and this is one of the best servers that I have played on. The admins and mods are always available to help or sort out problems. The claiming system is one of my favorite, and I love that they have implemented the crate reward system. Overall, a very great server and recommend it to anyone looking for a good unabridged server.

-xoBOMBox