[1.7.10] Apocalyptic Gaming Network: APOC Tech & RPG Modpack & Server - All of technic in one pack! (240 mods) | Dedicated Server | Economy/Shops/Plots/Rewards/Keys | PVP & PVE Worlds (3 Overworlds, 100+ Modded Worlds) | 10+ Custom Plugins!

Funny the same could be said about you.

Mr i made an account to post on this thread multiple times and only this very thread since Aug 17th of 2014.

Shoot me for being a criminal, you caught me. I made an account to post on these forums.

We do have minigames...

And our AGS server does not lag. Trust me ive been on some other AGS servers and its horrible... I don't know how it can lag when your worlds have no world generation to them at all...

Just like your RPG&Tech server doesn't lag? I haven't played your AGS. I have no intention of ever doing so. But the brief time I spent on this server tells me not to trust you on this point. Sure your server can score 20 TPS. Probably does the majority of the time, even. Hitler wasn't remembered for his art. If your server lags, even once hourly for a few minutes, you still have lag on your server.

Just like your RPG&Tech server doesn't lag? I haven't played your AGS. I have no intention of ever doing so. But the brief time I spent on this server tells me not to trust you on this point. Sure your server can score 20 TPS. Probably does the majority of the time, even. Hitler wasn't remembered for his art. If your server lags, even once hourly for a few minutes, you still have lag on your server.

To satisfy you're arguing desires about our Tech & RPG server i shall hand this matter over to our Tech & RPG Deus Admin.

And he will tell you how much that server has lagged in the last 2 months.

Shoot me for being a criminal, you caught me. I made an account to post on these forums.

I am the Deus on TRPG (Head Admin) and I have been part of many other Minecraft Vanilla and Modded networks and have to say this network is one of the best iv'e seen. I started playing Minecraft as Vanilla in 1.4 Beta and Modded since 1.8 Beta. i Have been Moderator and admin on over 10 other networks that have risen and fallen like most networks. I will say that as Dues on TRPG I keep my server running smooth, i get one each morning and do a ticks test and go to as many homes as I have to and clear out the noob-made Lag-o-Matics. anything above 2.0ms gets cleaned up right away, we have only a handful of items or blocks that are banned on the server because our custom files actually work properly for the entire Mod Pack. My staff works hard to keep the server running smooth and fun. As far as i know i have not seen either of you two on TRPG in the last 2 Months. So I am wondering where your getting all this information?

Edited by Flambo20

As far as i know i have not seen either of you two on TRPG in the last 2 Months. So I am wondering where your getting all this information?

That's because I've never touched this server (I've got a private tons-o-mods pack to play). If you read the conversation you'll see I was talking about the agrarian skies server.

I took 10 minutes of my time and packed up a server with your common run of the mill plugins most ALL servers use, and some JVM arguments in the Windows start script to help with the permGen crashes that plague a lot of these large modpacks. It's also packed with MCPC+ (I can't remember exact version because I always rename my jars) but it should fire right up no problem. For Linux use LaunchServer.sh and for Windows use LaunchServer.bat.

You can get the server files *DELETED, NO ADFLY*

Edited by Neowulf

Server files for the pack......

Why the hell are you spamming adf.ly links on my thread?

And the modpack was created for our network, it has graphics we made built into the pack and the configurations are also done by us.

If you want to make your own modpack with the mods we use go for it, but just don't go starting up a server with our modpack without our permission to do so.

And then go and post on my thread telling people how to make a modded server with links to "server files" through an adfly link so YOU get paid for people clicking it.

Go make your own adf.ly infested post.

I have learned from experience adf.ly is a waste of time and is more of an annoyance then a convenience.

Go use tinyurl.

EDIT: AND NOW! Hes flooding my discussions thread on my modpack with his adf.ly links everywhere! http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244

DELETE YOUR POSTS!

Edited by Zilacon

Can't do anything about the discussion posts but chester did earn a hellen keller on the forums.

If he doesn't remove the adfly downloads I can make the timeout a very permanent ban.

Thank you.

Also i noticed in his "server files" he added a plugin called BanItem.

Funny cause my modpack is all about the freedom to use everything from every mod, so now you want to make a server and ban items from the pack as well?

Sigh... I swear my network is a shit magnet... How do these people get attracted to apoc?

Edited by Zilacon

*your. Don't try and be a grammar nut if you don't even know how. Also, how am I trolling? I'm making an argument that your spam-bumping is just that; spam. Using another account to spout the same thing about all your servers for the sake of deception is, as I said, bullshit. On the topic of my free time, yes. I could be doing something more productive. However, between this and my pre-calc homework, I'm content with my choice.

*your. Don't try and be a grammar nut if you don't even know how. Also, how am I trolling? I'm making an argument that your spam-bumping is just that; spam. Using another account to spout the same thing about all your servers for the sake of deception is, as I said, bullshit. On the topic of my free time, yes. I could be doing something more productive. However, between this and my pre-calc homework, I'm content with my choice.

Using another account?

Have a moderator check the IP's please.

MY IP does not change, ever.

These are players on my network, Zyzzx above me right here is a player/donator/staff.

If you honestly think all of these accounts or people posting on this topic are accounts of mine, me wasting my time making emails and using proxies just to spam bump my posts you sir have a very vague train of thought.

I have more important things to do then to sit here and spend 1 hour making accounts and finding proxy servers to link into my browser to spam bump my posts.

I haven't told anyone to post anything. They are posting of their own free will and what they choose to post is their own choice.

Edited by Zilacon

Why dont you log into our servers and actually get to know us before saying all of us are 'BS' accounts of spam? Im the head admin on our tekkit main server. Pipedoctor also plays on the tekkit main server. Bloodychris is admin on this server we are talking about, mike1480 plays on TRPG and agrarian skies, snarkst0mper plays mainly on TRPG but also plays on our agrarian skies. I can go on and on. So why dont you log in and SEE these people before bull shitting out that rectum on your mouth and saying we are spammers. 

Using another account?

Yes, I am using another account. Whoop-dee-fuckin doo.

I LOVE :evil: this modpack!! The best part about it is playing multiplayer on the APOC server. Great staff, great server, lots of fun! Give it a try! 

:guitar:  :havlat:  :psyduck: quack!

I can't tell which part of this post hurts my head the most, the bullshit or the or how your excessive use of "smiley"'s.

Why dont you log into our servers and actually get to know us before saying all of us are 'BS' accounts of spam? Im the head admin on our tekkit main server. Pipedoctor also plays on the tekkit main server. Bloodychris is admin on this server we are talking about, mike1480 plays on TRPG and agrarian skies, snarkst0mper plays mainly on TRPG but also plays on our agrarian skies. I can go on and on. So why dont you log in and SEE these people before bull shitting out that rectum on your mouth and saying we are spammers. 

Been there, done that, bullshit. < I seem to use that term a lot here. You mention that pipedoctor plays on the tekkit main, but not this one. Yet he comments clearly above that this server has --as do all the other apoc servers he posted on within 5 minutes, apparently-- great staff and helpful players. It's perfectly possible that he plays on all of the technic servers you have forum posts for. However, in the very probable situation he doesn't, his spam posts are bullshit. < There I go again, using that word. Might as well make it my signature.

"You  Be Bullshitt'n!"

And he got keller'd. Laughed a bit there.

Edited by jbrown

Yes, I am using another account. Whoop-dee-fuckin doo.

I can't tell which part of this post hurts my head the most, the bullshit or the or how your excessive use of "smiley"'s.

Been there, done that, bullshit. < I seem to use that term a lot here. You mention that pipedoctor plays on the tekkit main, but not this one. Yet he comments clearly above that this server has --as do all the other apoc servers he posted on within 5 minutes, apparently-- great staff and helpful players. It's perfectly possible that he plays on all of the technic servers you have forum posts for. However, in the very probable situation he doesn't, his spam posts are bullshit. < There I go again, using that word. Might as well make it my signature.

"You  Be Bullshitt'n!"

And he got keller'd. Laughed a bit there.

I mentioned that pipedoctor plays on main because you called him a bullshit fake account, along with several others. Your accusations were not that the people who posted don't actually play on the servers, but that the accounts were fake and we were bumping our posts through fake accounts, as you see below:

I'm making an argument that your spam-bumping is just that; spam. Using another account to spout the same thing about all your servers for the sake of deception is, as I said, bullshit. 

It's funny, these people posting how good the server is. Their acc creation date isn't recent, but their only posts are on APOC servers within like 10 minutes of eachother, saying that each is the best. Almost makes you think it's just spam to bump the topic....

So if you weren't such a retard, you would understand I said what I said to prove these people are real and that we aren't creating fake accounts. 

And after defending our servers and  proving you wrong, you then change your accusation to " these people don't even play on those servers" which is also a false accusation. They only post to get rewards, they can only get said rewards if they are LOGGED IN to the server they are reviewing!

So if you look past your delusions, and pull your head out of your ass, you'd see that your logic makes a sum total of zero sense, and that your accusations are ridiculous and all over the place.   

I mentioned that pipedoctor plays on main because you called him a bullshit fake account, along with several others. Your accusations were not that the people who posted don't actually play on the servers, but that the accounts were fake and we were bumping our posts through fake accounts, as you see below:

1. I never said the accounts were fake. I said other accounts. Other =/= fake. I didn't say the accounts were bullshit. I was arguing that the spam-bumping of all your apoc threads was.

And after defending our servers and  proving you wrong, you then change your accusation to " these people don't even play on those servers" which is also a false accusation.

Where was I proved wrong again? I, actually reading the previous posts, haven't seen it. And from your information you said prior to that claim, it did appear that pipedoctor didn't play on T&RPG. You mentioned others who did, but excluded pipedoctor from that list. I said I didn't know whether he did or didn't. I really don't care either way.

So if you weren't such a retard, you would understand I said what I said to prove these people are real and that we aren't creating fake accounts. 

And after defending our servers and  proving you wrong, you then change your accusation to " these people don't even play on those servers" which is also a false accusation. They only post to get rewards, they can only get said rewards if they are LOGGED IN to the server they are reviewing!

So if you look past your delusions, and pull your head out of your ass, you'd see that your logic makes a sum total of zero sense, and that your accusations are ridiculous and all over the place.   

They only post to get rewards, they can only get said rewards if they are LOGGED IN to the server they are reviewing!

This is what i'm arguing against. Rewarding people for repeating the same message over 7 different threads. Basically, paying people to regurgitate information to make it look like a legitimate review.

If you'd pull your head out of your ass, learn to read, and scroll up over the last two pages, you'd see that you're wrong. My accusations are completely rational. They may be all over the place, but only in structure. That hardly effects the validity.

Retard. Lol. Forget I criticized your reading ability, you must be in primary school.

Guys.  Quit feeding the troll.  Responding once, cool.  Having a grand melee in your own server thread...yeah, that may not be the best idea.  There is such a thing as bad press.

I doubt they'll listen to your advice. Looking back at phoenix's previous reactions to posts like mine, it looks like they don't care much about bad press.

• 2 weeks later...