Want to block Alc Chests but not Condensers 3.1.2

343N

Since Alchemical chests have a dupe bug, I want to block them, but not block condensers. Now the problem is, in essentials when I block block placement for alchemical chests, it works as intended, but also blocks condensers.

Reason I'm not blocking crafting is because you need it for condensers and alchemical bags, which I don't want to block.

Here is my essentials config thing.

# Which blocks should people be prevented from placing

placement: 10,11,46,128

# Which items should people be prevented from using

usage: 128

AND ALSO TRIED:

# Which blocks should people be prevented from placing

placement: 10,11,46,128:0

# Which items should people be prevented from using

usage: 128:0

I need to fix this, otherwise the only way is having me place condensers.

=D Thanks Uradox!

*checks off alch. Chest from his slowly diminishing banned item list

Anyone know of a fix for:

Transmutation Tablet dupe

Red Matter furnace dupe

Alchemy bag w/black hole band dupe

Philosopher stone changing grass-sand etc. Without checking through bukkit or being logged

???

It would be a huge help to get everything unbanned from my server aside from nukes anchors and block breakers (for lag reasons; they dont bypass any of my protections)

=D Thanks Uradox!

*checks off alch. Chest from his slowly diminishing banned item list

Anyone know of a fix for:

Transmutation Tablet dupe

Red Matter furnace dupe

Alchemy bag w/black hole band dupe

Philosopher stone changing grass-sand etc. Without checking through bukkit or being logged

???

It would be a huge help to get everything unbanned from my server aside from nukes anchors and block breakers (for lag reasons; they dont bypass any of my protections)

Transmutation tablet dupe? How does one dupe with it?

Ban red matter furnace(They're useless)

Ban black hole band.

I believe there's a plugin that disable the right-clicking for the philosopher stone, right in this Technic forum

Transmutation tablet dupe? How does one dupe with it?

Ban red matter furnace(They're useless)

Ban black hole band.

I believe there's a plugin that disable the right-clicking for the philosopher stone, right in this Technic forum

I have PEX and modifyworld already, with black hole bands, RM furnaces, and right-clicking of the philosopher stone already banned. I was just wondering if anyone had fixes of them because they are pretty cool items ^.^

Btw i meant the transmutation table not tablet.

For example you can put a diamond in, transmute it into a diamond, but before the original diamond disappears you can pick that up too. Its possible in ssp and smp and there are other threads and videos that explain it better than i did.

I have them banned currently as well

I have PEX and modifyworld already, with black hole bands, RM furnaces, and right-clicking of the philosopher stone already banned. I was just wondering if anyone had fixes of them because they are pretty cool items ^.^

Btw i meant the transmutation table not tablet.

For example you can put a diamond in, transmute it into a diamond, but before the original diamond disappears you can pick that up too. Its possible in ssp and smp and there are other threads and videos that explain it better than i did.

I have them banned currently as well

REALLY? The server I joined allowed everything. Maybe, it's because they had a programmer(They did :D) to fix the bugs.

REALLY? The server I joined allowed everything. Maybe, it's because they had a programmer(They did :D) to fix the bugs.

Lucky them lol :P

If i had the source of EE i might be able to fix the RM furnace dupe bug, but i would have no idea how to fix the transmutation tablet dupe bug, philosopher stone protection bypass, or alchemy bag dupe bug. :(

If i had the source of EE i might be able to fix the RM furnace dupe bug, but i would have no idea how to fix the transmutation tablet dupe bug, philosopher stone protection bypass, or alchemy bag dupe bug. :(

"Give a man a bug fix and he will be satisfied until he finds more bugs. Teach a man how to fix bugs and he will be satisfied for a life time." A quote by Techpriest.

Just decompile the EE classes. They're not obfuscated.

Really...*goes off in search*

I think modifyworld can disable right clicking.

I was thinking about fixing EE stuff, but problem is that bukkit have no event for block changing. I could do block break and block place event (so bukkit would think that you break cobble and then place stone when you transmute cobble into stone) but I think that it might confuse plugins?

- -modifyworld.item.use.27526:*.on.block.*

The issue people have is that you need to cover the difference 'charge' levels of the stone as it changes the ID. The above works on my server as I restrict the right clicking ability to certain ranks.