Pandas really -are- badassed!?

jakj

Oh god, I have seen that movie so many fucking times it is not even funny. I mean really, I have seen that movie so many times, I've memorized entire scenes of dialogue, WITH inflection. AND timing. It's absurd.

Did I watch that entire video again anyway? Yes.

Best. Movie. Ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Great thing about Planetside is that it also caters to casual players who don't have a lot of time like myself or you.

We can literally just sign in, go fight for 5 minutes, sign out, go to class/work/whatever, come back, sign in for 2 hours, sign out, with basically zero waiting time other than actually loading the world.

But what could casual play like that possibly get you in an intense team-play game? What singleplayer component could an FPS possibly have?

Besides, the graphics are the same old bleh in every other FPS besides Team Fortress: Tans and browns, tans and browns, with the occasional grassy area. Completely subjective, obviously, but just once I'd like a large widespread FPS with progression that isn't muddy and swampy and doesn't require you to be on a skilled team.

But what could casual play like that possibly get you in an intense team-play game? What singleplayer component could an FPS possibly have?

Besides, the graphics are the same old bleh in every other FPS besides Team Fortress: Tans and browns, tans and browns, with the occasional grassy area. Completely subjective, obviously, but just once I'd like a large widespread FPS with progression that isn't muddy and swampy and doesn't require you to be on a skilled team.

well, other than the color scheme complaints, it sounds like you want borderlands or borderlands 2, when that is out.

Borderlands? Interesting; I'll give it a look.

Borderlands has an interesting art stlye, granted. But it's wasted on the locations and enemies. (Brown desolate corrugated industrial areas filled with hockey mask bandits and the odd bug)

Numero dos looks batshit insane, in every sense of the phrase, and has some deep looking progression. It also has more guns, because number one definitely didn't have enough.[/sarcasm]

Although it won't require you to be on a skilled team, grabbing some friends would be next to essential for epic sauce.