Sign in to follow this  
sme4gle

server crashing while usikng redpower's bundled cables

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GrantTheWizard
      Hello, I am new to LUA but not in programming. I am not understanding why my blockchain is not working.
      It is supposed to go 40 blocks down the row(Hence the for loop for count 40)
      Then when it gets to 40 come back(I need to change the 3 to a 2) but what it does right now is it digs the first wheat then stays there, then executes the turn then stops. Any ideas on how to fix?

• By mino8423
      Hello,
      Just made a lava transported from the nether to the overworld using the redpower deployers and my server crashed. Whenever I try to start the server it outputs:
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] FakePlayer created.
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] Login is disabled.
      I saw something saying that I need to add the alchemic bags to the blacklist in the redpower.cfg so I did,
      deployer.blacklist="27562:0,27562:1,27562:2,27562:3,27562:4,27562:5,27562:6,27562:7,27562:8,27562:9,27562:10,27562:11,27562:12,27562:13,27562:14,27562:15"
      I also can get into the world and remove the deployers to fix it since the server won't boot.
      When trying to login I get
      Connection Lost
      Failed to login: Bad Login
      Thanks

• By ZeZoBeatz
      As you see by the title, I am trying to help a random person on the server I play on with ComputerCraft. He made a program called LockExe and he just sells it on the server. It is very simple program. It just reads for the password and when you input it, the computer outputs a redstone signal for 5 seconds out the left side and then stops, then the computer reboots back up to the startup screen where it asks for the password again. But I just discovered the 'terminate' feature through ComputerCraft and I do not think he knows about it. So I am trying to edit his code so it disables/makes it harder to terminate the program so no-one can just steal his code. But everything that I have tried with the code keeps breaking the program. I keep using the os.pullEventRaw and that can read for the terminate event and can make it do other things besides just terminate but there are issues that I have found with using that. The first and main issue is that the os.pullEventRaw stops the programs entirely, meaning that it no longer allows me to type anything in the computer and it insteads waits for the input of the terminate event. I do the terminate event and whatever I made it do after the input happens, it does. Like if I tell it to type something out after I do ctrl + t, it tells me it. But this means that the password cannot be typed in. The second issue is after I use ctrl + t to do that terminate event, I can just do it again and it will terminate that so it will bypass it anyway. Like I said before, I am trying to help him out with his program just so no-one can steal it. Btw, he did not ask me to do any of this, I am doing it because I wanted to see if I could. But it seems I need help. This is the coding of his program just incase it helps.
    • By Nukious
      Hi, I'd like to know how I can change the terminal width and size via the ComputerCraft config for my Tekkit Classic server.
      I've tried changing terminal_width and terminal_height, but they only seem to work on singleplayer and if I edit them on the server's config, nobody is affected.
      Here is my config...
      #MLProperties: name (type:default) min:max -- information #MLProp : computerBlockID (int:207) #MLProp : diskDriveBlockID (int:208) #MLProp : diskItemID (int:4000) #MLProp : diskDriveGUIID (int:100) #MLProp : enableAPI_http (int:0) #MLProp : modem_range (int:64) #MLProp : modem_rangeDuringStorm (int:1) # #Fri Jul 22 00:59:10 CEST 2016 terminal_width=100 terminal_textColour_g=255 modem_rangeDuringStorm=16 computerBlockID=207 diskItemID=4000 diskDriveBlockID=208 enableAPI_http=1 terminal_textColour_b=0 checksum=440 terminal_textColour_r=0 modem_range=64 diskDriveGUIID=100 terminal_height=36 What do I do? As you can see I've set terminal_height and terminal_width to twice the default, however, only the HTTP API setting seems to actually change something in this config file.
      I'm quite stumped here, my singleplayer configuration has no effect on servers too!
      If possible, I'd like to make the default text colour green as well, to make the ComputerCraft terminals on my server look like the RedPower computers.
    • By 0x0
      So I recently started playing Tekkit 1.2.9g and was wondering if I should expect any future updates any time soon?
      It looks like the last update was over a year ago, and I couldn't find any official announcements or posts from the developers if they have stopped updating it.
      I'm asking primarily to see if the computer craft mod will be updated in a future patch.