Account hacker caught!

rayzan00

I got some dirt on the account hacker that changes your account to make it look retarded and make your age at 112. and i have his address and real life identity and email PASSWORD. ill make it ALL public if the hacker doesnt change everything he changed.

i am DEAD serious. so i reccomend doing so. ya dumb fuck!

EDIT: Further reasearch made me find out the gender of this hacker is a Male.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh thank god! The mad man must be stopped! he is changing all of the shit-posters pictures...too make...them easier...to..see... oh never mind. Great hacker I salute you!

EDIT: Wait I just read through your post...you claim to have their personal information and yet don't know their gender?

Got the hacker! he is in this very post. Jorcer! his post was VEEEERY suspicious and unbelievable. so i checked on his profile and posted that a forum admin will check on him. and he gave up.

thing is...I DONT REALLY HAVE THIS INFO! LOL YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP DUMBSHIT

Drat you've unmasked me look at his carefully woven plot, the deception, the trickery, it astounds me.

Also LOL at his post on my profile...

"gotcha. FIRST. change E V E R Y account that you changed back to normal. INCLUDING the birth dates. or i will release your personal things to the ENTIRE INTERNET EVEN IF YOU GET BANNED"

But it was the butler! I caught him in the act! Unless...

Jorcer was the butler all along?!?

Damn my last ditch attempt at escape, foiled by the astute daemon in the well tailored suit! It was those Thaumcraft Goggles of Revealing wasn't it! Don't lie to me!!!

Wait: A new record 4 posts in a row!!!!!

You seem to be unable to detect that I am mocking you.

Shhhhh, don't tell him, this will be perfect for the "Box" wink, wink, nudge, nudge

EDIT: Hey Valkon, are you able to merge all of these posts together? I am having trouble bouncing around to three different posts and I don't want to miss out on the hilarity

Yep

Its true he detailed his cunning plan in this post...

Got the hacker! he is in this very post. Jorcer! his post was VEEEERY suspicious and unbelievable. so i checked on his profile and posted that a forum admin will check on him. and he gave up.

thing is...I DONT REALLY HAVE THIS INFO! LOL YOU FELL RIGHT INTO MY TRAP DUMBSHIT

See it's right up there!

But it was the butler! I caught him in the act! Unless...

Jorcer was the butler all along?!?

No! For you see, it was I! I put on the beard and viking helmet then put the wig and butler disguise on over that!

For I am the defender of Metrocity, and most recently the Technic Pack Forums! I am the uncaped crusader! The man without a mask! You may know who I am but you'll never find my secret lair!

No! For you see, it was I! I put on the beard and viking helmet then put the wig and butler disguise on over that!

For I am the defender of Metrocity, and most recently the Technic Pack Forums! I am the uncaped crusader! The man without a mask! You may know who I am but you'll never find my secret lair!

HEY Quit stealing my thunder or i'll hack you too!! Also, rayzan00 you devilish sleuth, CheapShot has been my accomplis all along, THAT'S WHY IM NOT BANNED MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

...wat. you just barge in and say you are him so he can reign hacking terror...and you think this is an RP...wow...just...wow

HEY Quit stealing my thunder or i'll hack you too!! Also, rayzan00 you devilish sleuth, CheapShot has been my accomplis all along, THAT'S WHY IM NOT BANNED MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pshh you're only able to hack because I hacked you and made you able to hack!

*Gasp* Unless! You hacked yourself, made yourself able to hack, hacked me, made me able to hack, rehacked yourself and made yourself unable to hack, thus leading to my hacking you and starting this whole cycle again! Oh no, you fiend!

*Gasp* Unless! You hacked yourself, made yourself able to hack, hacked me, made me able to hack, rehacked yourself and made yourself unable to hack, thus leading to my hacking you and starting this whole cycle again! Oh no, you fiend!

Get the hell out.

You see just when you thought you had my plan figured out, my sub plan Q comes back to bite you. MUHAHAHAHA

EDIT: Also rayzan00 is very dense. That is all.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons