Account hacker caught!

rayzan00

Untill you realised that no matter how badass your name is it will always be associated with a Blobfish...

The most badass name is associated with the most badass living being, I see nothing wrong with that. I mean, just look at him! It's as if you merged the Godfather, Bruce Lee and you replaced all muscle with jelly!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The most badass name is associated with the most badass living being, I see nothing wrong with that. I mean, just look at him! It's as if you merged the Godfather, Bruce Lee and you replaced all muscle with jelly!

You were doing great until that last part...

You were doing great until that last part...

Hey, I wouldn't go there if I was you. Having Jelly rather than muscle gives you terrifying powers. For example, you can float without any effort! And you can support hundreds of atmospheres worth of pressure!

Okay Jorcer, what's done is done, I don't think I'll ever be able to imagine you another form than this one. :D

That's really cool Valkon! You should make a thread to put your art in it, you got a lot of talent!

Edit : Wait, you already have one, no? I think I even posted in it.

Must...make...avatar. Mydrawing skills are so bad all i can draw is THE NECROMANCER in block letters.I feel so terrible.

Ah, I know this feeling, (NOT A MEME) being condemned to taking stock google images for avatars is pretty terrible. Well, it was until I found this one.

<--

After some reflection (Nice job Valkon, Viking Hacker looks great), I have come to the realization with mixed horror and joy that we have created a Technic Forums meme.

Well done, folks! Let us hope that it spills not out into the internet and becomes one of the overused horrors we all wish to avoid here.

Also, if you're having trouble drawing GreenWolf13, just be a creative copycat like myself. Make a quick search, find the desired image, and use it as your visage until you have completed your work of art.

After some reflection (Nice job Valkon, Viking Hacker looks great), I have come to the realization with mixed horror and joy that we have created a Technic Forums meme.

Well done, folks! Let us hope that it spills not out into the internet and becomes one of the overused horrors we all wish to avoid here.

Also, if you're having trouble drawing GreenWolf13, just be a creative copycat like myself. Make a quick search, find the desired image, and use it as your visage until you have completed your work of art.

Nice new avatar. Also are memes created here on the forums allowed?

EDIT: Have you ever taken any art courses or anything Valkon, because you are really talented.

I tried taking one when I was in 4th grade, though I didn't end up learning anything I didn't already know ("If you press harder or draw more strokes in one place the color will be darker" was a good lesson).

No posting memes - Everyone has seen them 100 times. Be original. You should be starting the next great joke that gets beaten into the ground until everyone is sick of it.

Emphasis mine. I think that as long as you don't misuse it nobody will mind 'too' much. As long as you don't just randomly post it as the whole response or something.

I tried taking one when I was a kid, though I didn't end up learning anything I didn't already know ("If you press harder or draw more strokes in one place the color will be darker" was a good lesson).

Wow that is even more amazing. Especially since you can draw so well, so quickly.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons