Account hacker caught!

rayzan00

Emphasis mine. I think that as long as you don't misuse it nobody will mind 'too' much. As long as you don't just randomly post it as the whole response or something.

All I have to say is this: Viking Hackers

(You saw this coming and I just needed to get it out of my system)

EDIT: Damn it I double posted my bad.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice new avatar. Also are memes created here on the forums allowed?

Thanks, although I'm still not sure how I feel about it. It needs more emphasis on Minion, but at the same time it includes Megamind, Minion, Megamind's pet robots, and the Black Mamba.

Definitely needs more Black Mamba (Yes I do know that it is the cape and yes I am over 18)

Found this (don't know if you can use it)

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/minion-from-megamind/images/17185201/title/fan-art-fanart

That is how I see you

There is no shame in having taste in supervillains.

I saw and thought about it, but it looks too non-canonical for my tastes.

Also off-topic, it's ironic that I can only grow facial hair that looks like Megamind's; the rest won't grow in right.

...I didn't even realise that he had facial hair...

How about this one? I think it is one of the promotional posters...

I'm not sure he is really super-villainish, but he sure is scary. If I saw him IRL, I'd probably run off screaming. (Not like I'd be calm and composed if I encountered a blue alien with a giant head, but oh well)

Maybe. I'm really picky, to be honest. The avatar needs to look like my ego, and my ego's a total dick.

Well, ummmmm I could post a pic that would be "exactly" like your description of your ego. But I would likely then lose my new avatar and posting privileges...

PM'ed you with SFW edition

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons