Account hacker caught!

rayzan00

I got some dirt on the account hacker that changes your account to make it look retarded and make your age at 112. and i have his/her address and real life identity and email PASSWORD. ill make it ALL public if the hacker doesnt change everything he/she changed.

i am DEAD serious. so i reccomend doing so. ya dumb fuck!

I think it is a secret message... If you read only the CAPS it says "PASSWORD ALL DEAD"!!! I think he is telling us that the hackers password is "ALLDEAD"! He could however just besaying "I am an idiot, please ban me." That seems the most likely answer

Guys I just tried using arctichenry's username and the password as ALLDEAD and it didn't work... I guess the second option (I am an idiot please ban me) was what the OP was actually saying :( Here I thought I had stumbled onto a conspiracy... Unless...arctichenry is covering for the real hacker! The hunt continues!

EDIT: Also the mod edit is incorrect... He is a cross-TRIPLE posting idiot (Just thought I should clarify)

OH NU U FOUNDZ ME BROHZ! I IZ JUST A FAKE ACOUNTZ!

(I am not, but for the sake of this idiocracy)

(Also, cant tell if OP is noob or just dumb.)

Apparently I did it...

Read this one

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/account-hacker-caught.21327/#post-162205

Also on my profile page was this gem...

"gotcha. FIRST. change E V E R Y account that you changed back to normal. INCLUDING the birth dates. or i will release your personal things to the ENTIRE INTERNET EVEN IF YOU GET BANNED"

Dammit I can't find the third thread, and I absolutely must know how the story ends.

Click Aldersch's link and be transported to a brand new world of joy and adventure, full of colors, references to media and other threads, inside jokes, and Flintstone chewable vitamins! Also Vikings and tiny phones!

Click Aldersch's link and be transported to a brand new world of joy and adventure, full of colors, references to media and other threads, inside jokes, and Flintstone chewable vitamins!

That's more or less how I would describe it, personally. But hey, to each his or her own.

That's more or less how I would describe it, personally. But hey, to each his or her own.

Very apropriate I will edit to expand. Also we should make sure that none of these threads die so that we can have an even more confusing....What ever the fuck this is.