[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem, I was playing on the server yesterday and I had decided to make a base behind the jail area in spawn. I even made a residency! However today when I got on all that land was protected and my residency was gone along with all the other stuff I had stored underground. (Many valuables and ores!) Not sure if you can fix this but I just wanted to let you know because this is a great server and I have been looking for a server to stay on for a while now.

I have a problem, I was playing on the server yesterday and I had decided to make a base behind the jail area in spawn. I even made a residency! However today when I got on all that land was protected and my residency was gone along with all the other stuff I had stored underground. (Many valuables and ores!) Not sure if you can fix this but I just wanted to let you know because this is a great server and I have been looking for a server to stay on for a while now.

Yeah, all I can say about that now is just a huge sorry, it was becouse of problems that occured and I had to restart the map, everyone lost everything so it's fair at some point but that was all I could do. Sorry again

I'm currently having trouble using buckets specifically placing water for crops above-ground in my residence. I allowed the use of buckets for my residence and myself. I also tried placing the water outside of my residence above-ground and still no luck. I was wondering if there is an issue with a default permission about buckets with residence that is preventing me from placing buckets. I've relogged a few times, but no luck. If you could look into this or tell me how to resolve this problem that would be great. Your server is really great btw.

umm i had got spam kicked can youplz unban me all i did was try to explain to this guy when he wasnt listening that he can come live with us and i did with short choppy words

"you

can

live

with

us"

than i got ban hammered can u plz get me back on this server i actually like it alot

it very good the server but there is heaps of people i won't say who but the admin's are killing players for no reason -_- plz if u can fix the problem.

I'm the only admin also known as wowjudo in game.

The only moderator that we have is playing legit way, and he finds you he has permission to kill you, as long as he didn't involve his commands that every single player doesn't have

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons