[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a quarry and hooked it up to my main power source (yes i did use an energy link) but nothing happens! the quarry is eating up my power but nothing is being dug! i triend everything like: dig a few block down thingking it's because im in a basalt mountaing, checking 3 times whether everything is hoocked, going to another world and testing the quarry i mean like nothing is working! please help

I made a quarry and hooked it up to my main power source (yes i did use an energy link) but nothing happens! the quarry is eating up my power but nothing is being dug! i triend everything like: dig a few block down thingking it's because im in a basalt mountaing, checking 3 times whether everything is hoocked, going to another world and testing the quarry i mean like nothing is working! please help

Quarry is a mod, and mod does not have permission to mine in your land, so you have to place the main quarry block in your protected area but the frame (part that mines, orange one) must be in unprotected area, in that way your quarry will be protected and mining, hope it helps.

Bye! sorry got very mad and honksmc for constantly harrasing me and following me so i wish you good luck on your server!

Good bye, sad you leave us. You could push the war to it's limit and get some technology to own that bastard, though if you decide to leave I won't force you to come back

would you unban me cause i was kinda realy busy i realy want to go on (sorry if i am bothering you with this but i realy want to play) this is the only good tekkit server i have soo.....

Can do, don't mess up again, if it warns you for spaming, try typing messages a bit rarier, becouse next warning point is ban

i thought you where an owner not an admin (i mean the overlord not you wowjudo)

It's OVER LOAD

Overload not overlord.

you should be unbanned by now

eeeeeehm i am still banned

TVDAKKER is my name

Try again, if it wont work last thing I can do is delete user and you will have to start freshly

If any mod or anyone wants to check out the server in-game feel free to join any time.

P.s. we've hit 96 players cap.

AWESOME SERVER :D its simple, has good developer and FINALLY a server without those crashes all the time. sadly if i come back from work the server is mostly full :/ . would recommend it to everybody that loves pure tekkit without banned items. it should go to deluxed server

AWESOME SERVER :D its simple, has good developer and FINALLY a server without those crashes all the time. sadly if i come back from work the server is mostly full :/ . would recommend it to everybody that loves pure tekkit without banned items. it should go to deluxed server

at first some moderator should take a look at it, and about queues. we're planing to upgrade our server as fast as possible

Wait i had a very good idea that you could add: before a person gets banned he gets send to the first layer of the neather and into a biodome where their blocks are limeted such as trees flowers and cobblestone. Or anything u can make with them.

After that if you manage to get more annoying then you would be sent to the second layer where other people can play with them and do fun things and sometimes just poke em with a stick!

And finnally if you manage to fuck that up then you'll be sent to the third layer where you'll be in a room surrounded by lava and you'll be muted.

I also came up with the names for each person in a layer:

Prisener -layer 1

Labrat/slave -layer 2

Outlaw -layer 3

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons