[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would require some effort to make it automated, and I see no point in it, if I see someone who is being an ass and despites the rules, what's to play about - ban it and it's done.

What about auto bans, it was an issue with plugins conflicting and it should be fixed already.

I was going to post the same, I'm guessing it's because of some kind of server maintenance?

Also, is there an official forum for the server where we can see recent news etc?

PS. Keep up the good work, I'm enjoying playing with everyone on RC :)

We had a recent map restart, sadly. It's just nothing we could have done about it, so we just had to do it, and we're teribly sorry that it ended up this way, but it shouldn't repeat any more as we installed renting system and newbies won't fail to protect they're houses any more. If any of you wants easyer start please donate and earn epicness :P

I woild've donated but i'm not 18 and i don't think my parents would pay money on any website

It's not any website, we use buycraft. THe most trusted delivery system of entire minecraft, after you donate with in 5min max you will get your rewards, the system works automaticaly and all you have to do is be online

Extremely disappointed with Map Reset.

UPDATE: BUT Admin has added claims back to their Mine world.

No warning reset. I was on playing till 1 am and nothing about reset.

UPDATE: Admin has said that they will give 3 day warn before resetting Mine World.

Go Back to the old map!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons