[3.1.2]RC-Tekkit[PvP][150 slots][Open][Grief-Prevention][PvP Arena][Almost no banned items]

overload

Extremely disappointed. 12 hours ago this was the best server but no longer. "Almost no banned items" comes at the cost of your freedom. The new map is flat and lifeless. Each rented plot is very small. You now live in cubical town. Rows and rows of the same. This RUINS the spirit of tekkit. This server is now like any other server and it Sucks. Staff are RUDE and NO help.

No warning reset. I was on playing till 1 am and nothing about reset.

Go Back to the old map! And give my 30+ hours of stuff back.

Ruined a perfectly good server.

Pictures are of deleted world.

Pictures will be changed tomorrow, we had to restart map to this becouse other one was not usable becoues of griefers.

We have very small ammount of banned items, just to balance game a bit we made few items vip-only, and if you need bigger plot just donate and take 23x34 plot, they're quite big.

And comparingly to what I give in these plots is bigger than half of houses in last map, also there is normal map if you want to see the sprit of map

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures will be changed tomorrow, we had to restart map to this becouse other one was not usable becoues of griefers.

We have very small ammount of banned items, just to balance game a bit we made few items vip-only, and if you need bigger plot just donate and take 23x34 plot, they're quite big.

And comparingly to what I give in these plots is bigger than half of houses in last map, also there is normal map if you want to see the sprit of map

That says nothing about Cubical City or ruining the spirit of tekkit.

UPDATE: Admin has made some changes for the better server is getting better. Thank You.

You cannot build anything in the mining world with out it being destroyed.

UPDATE: Admin has added Claims to Mine World and "will give 72 hour reset warning"

And it also says nothing about the RUDE Unhelpful staff.

UPDATE: Staff has been more helpful now that the cluster of the reset has subsided. But it is not often that staff is on to help if there are problems. Server Could use more staff!

I was planning on donating the way the server was because it was an awesome server but no way in Hell will I donate like it is now.

UPDATE: I am considering donating again with new changes to server! THANKS. Especially if it would help with the EPIC LAG.

That says nothing about Cubical City or ruining the spirit of tekkit. You cannot build anything in the mining world with out it being destroyed. And it also says nothing about the RUDE Unhelpful staff. Mine world is terrible you will have to walk so far to get resources it won't be worth it.

I was planning on donating the way the server was because it was an awesome server but no way in Hell will I donate like it is now.

Well, you can still build in mine world, but we will be restarting it to refresh resources, so its not recommended. And I have no idea what you mean with rude staff, we're not rude it's oposite - we answer every question, even when players dont read signs.

Well, you can still build in mine world, but we will be restarting it to refresh resources, so its not recommended. And I have no idea what you mean with rude staff, we're not rude it's oposite - we answer every question, even when players dont read signs.

Then you need to have a conversation with your staff. I asked how to rent a plot. I was told to go read the signs. I thought I had read them all so I went back. The sign that told you how to rent a plot on the pool side of spawn said that the command was /buy. I went back to the plot I wanted and tried that several times. Didn't work. I asked again. No response. I asked again and was told again to go read the signs. Then I was called a F*****G IDIOT. It the Chat it came across that the command was /rent. OMG your sign was wrong. I tried to tell a mod but no one listened. I was treated like SHIT because YOU set up your signs wrong.

UPDATE: Admin has Changed Signs and has implimented a new Broadcast System With INFO! Noobs across the world thank you. Admin said he was sorry. Thank You.

Also just as a thought I was on last night and there were no admins on and the filth that was in chat was unacceptable.

UPDATE: Still Poor Language, Racial and Hate Speach going on in chat at times with no staff on to take care of it.

You say that you are nice staff and will answer any question. Well I have a question for you. I would like to know what Mods you were using on the Old map.

UPDATE: Would still like this info.

And as a side note I have seen more than several people log in cuss and ask WTF and say they won't be back on and leave. Your popularity came because your server was different in a good way. The rural I have freedom to build what and where I want. Not urban projects Cubical City. No more castles no more cool compounds. You build a square skyscraper to make sure you get all the space because it's so limited.

UPDATE: Claims in Mine Wold will give the best of both worlds (hopefully).

Also some warning would have been nice. The night before Server Screwing I was on playing for 5 hours till like 1 am. And I heard rumors but there was nothing in spawn or broadcast. Also "no shocker" no staff to confirm or deny. I had worked for about 3 hours to get my advanced status and once I had enough money I hot it and went to bed. I had less than $500. A little respect for your current players would have been appreciated.

UPDATE: Admin is making changes for the better and says will give 3 day warning before reset. Thank You.

Can you please not restart the world? I built a house because I can't afford to live in the city world and also i play twice a week so can you please instead of restarting the map change the location of spawn?

No more restarts are planned, even if in some way there will be one I give my word that we will give ~3 days for players to save they're stuff. We're terribly sorry that this happened.

Then you need to have a conversation with your staff. On the morning of server ruining in Cubical City. I asked how to rent a plot. I was told to go read the signs. I thought I had read them all so I went back. The sign that told you how to rent a plot on the pool side of spawn said that the command was /buy. I went back to the plot I wanted and tried that several times. Didn't work. I asked again. No response. I asked again and was told again to go read the signs. Then I was called a F*****G IDIOT. It the Chat it came across that the command was /rent. OMG your sign was wrong. I tried to tell a mod but no one listened. I was treated like SHIT because YOU set up your signs wrong.

Also just as a thought I was on last night and there were no admins on and the filth that was in chat was unacceptable.

You say that you are nice staff and will answer any question. Well I have a question for you. I would like to know what Mods you were using on the Old map.

And as a side note I have seen more than several people log in cuss and ask WTF and say they won't be back on and leave. Your popularity came because your server was different in a good way. The rural I have freedom to build what and where I want. Not urban projects Cubical City. No more castles no more cool compounds. You build a square skyscraper to make sure you get all the space because it's so limited.

Also some warning would have been nice. The night before Server Screwing I was on playing for 5 hours till like 1 am. And I heard rumors but there was nothing in spawn or broadcast. Also "no shocker" no staff to confirm or deny. A way to save your items would have made the transition easier. Also a warning that we would need $500 for a plot. I had worked for about 3 hours to get my advanced status and once I had enough money I hot it and went to bed. I had less than $500. A little respect for your current players would have been appreciated. I can see that the server is not nearly as full now. Looks like this may have backfired.

It was mistake of our with that /buy sign, We've noticed and fixed it already, but you know.. stuff happens - we're also humans and we also do mistakes.

And if someone treated you like s*!t then I'm sorry for that, it's most likely becouse we've got spammed with exact same question for 50+ times. If it made you feel bad anyhow im sorry, It must be some other staff member, but when im in-game everyone plays nice so at some point it's all fine.

If you mean chat spam then I have to agree, it is bigger now but we're working on that problem so it will be gone soon.

About the no-warning restart... as I said, we've got the situation that forced us to do this, by the plans we wanted to let players save they're stuff with in 3 days period, but it didnt turn out well becouse someone got item that was not supposed to get into player hand and made a huge mess for us, so we were forced to do this.

What so ever, even despite the fact that I love the new town-like system I came up with a wonderful solution, as I see some players still like to live in wilderness with mountains etc.

I will try to make protection possible in that world, and I will still restart that world cuz it has to refresh minerals at some time, but before restarting it I will let players from that world to main (flatland-city) world and in that way they will be able to save stuff

Even after map restart our player number is rising.

How were you supposed to save your stuff on this reset?

To save any kind of items you just have to place it in alchemy bags, as the items in there go to different place and can be saved.

We'll be working on claiming area thingie tomorrow, and lets just hope it will work out well

YES going back on the server! also i did see a guy try to greif me so is it possible at some time to redo it? or i can just easily fix it if youre buzy.

also can you keep the buying plot thing at spawn? because I like the idea!

YES going back on the server! also i did see a guy try to greif me so is it possible at some time to redo it? or i can just easily fix it if youre buzy.

also can you keep the buying plot thing at spawn? because I like the idea!

You can have up to 1 plot at spawn and I figured out how to make claims in mining world, so it will al be working like a charm tomorrow :)

OMG i find an awsome server for me and my mates to find a home of our own and settle down lol and now we can get on the world. if anyone knows when the server will be back up i would love to hear from you plzzzz..

i think the server went down and no admins/owners where on to see it so they havent been able to bring it back up or they are fixing the shop and w/e

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons