A Faster Way to Mine Automated.

Looks awesome. Just 1 thing:

Until you have HV solar, you probably have enough resources to not need this super mining machine anymore. You could power it with generator, but it would be MUCH slower, which kinda defeats the point of the machine.

tru

Until you have HV solar, you probably have enough resources to not need this super mining machine anymore. You could power it with generator, but it would be MUCH slower, which kinda defeats the point of the machine.

true, although having 6 wells across with 6 generators will get you the mats to make 1 HV solar in 2-3 minecraft days,(assuming the generators are running all knight)

tru

true, although having 6 wells across with 6 generators will get you the mats to make 1 HV solar in 2-3 minecraft days,(assuming the generators are running all knight)

plus, the coal acquired from the rig pays off the coal used.

no, only one person liked this? darn :(

I'm going to try to run one of these through my dense ores age but I want to mess with it a bit so I only have to make it 4 or 8 blocks wide and have it move forward, backward, and sideways so I can just go into a new world, set up, and plow the world before the corruption hits. It is a cool design so I guess you could say I like it. ;p

I'm going to try this with the enderchests hooked into an automated sorting and smelting network we're building. My girlfriend and I decided to do away with milking machines and collector flowers and such this playthrough so having a new tech toy to play with should be a lot of fun. Thanks, mate.

Also, your mic was very quiet in that video so I had a hard time understanding how you built the machine but I just watched other tutorials on frames to see how to make another version of the inchdrive.

why not simply use industrial craft mining machines and eliminate the need for most of the wells? on our server we have found that ic2 based mining systems tend to be faster and more powerfull if set up correctly.

why not simply use industrial craft mining machines and eliminate the need for most of the wells? on our server we have found that ic2 based mining systems tend to be faster and more powerfull if set up correctly.

Mining wells have the advantage of going hyper troll and mining to bedrock in 1 second flat.