Dear Mods

Ashzification

I've only been back for a few days after a 3 month hiatus, and this is how I'm welcomed? I would have at least thought this thread was going to top the one about me needing to clean my mouth out with soap.

All this positive energy confuses me.

Poor SimpleGuy, you must've missed all the good ones then! We've even had an harvest of three whale box threads in one day, as well as threats of a lawsuit by a random youtuber!

Don't misunderstand, there's still plenty of stupid abound, it's just that now, the stupid tends to hop into already created threads, and we have to moderate without causing a huge scene. HOWEVER, if you want a good laugh, you should check out the boxed threads about the person who "caught" the hacker that was changing everyones accounts.

I'm a bit disappointed. In usual, threads starting like that are far, far more entertaining.

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/dear-admins.1229/

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/dear-technic-creaters.13529/

Really Ashzi, I'm a little let down by you. :/

Sorry Xylord for the disappointment! I wanted to complain about the lack of entertainment as well as give them all props for actually doing their jobs :)

Don't misunderstand, there's still plenty of stupid abound, it's just that now, the stupid tends to hop into already created threads, and we have to moderate without causing a huge scene. HOWEVER, if you want a good laugh, you should check out the boxed threads about the person who "caught" the hacker that was changing everyones accounts.

I wrote this immediately after reading those posts :)

Beer, you're overfed. You may have had a steady diet of nice fatty whalemeat before, but we can't afford to keep feeding you like that. I'm afraid you either need to go on a diet, or we'll need to give you up for adoption :(

Beer, you're overfed. You may have had a steady diet of nice fatty whalemeat before, but we can't afford to keep feeding you like that. I'm afraid you either need to go on a diet, or we'll need to give you up for adoption :(

Do you think they'd accept him? I fear euthanasia might be our last option. D:

I'm terribly disappointed with the way this thread went. I haven't feasted well since the lawsuit thread and I'm hungry again.

Wait beer, what about the hacking ones!? Surly you've seen those. I would have thought that those would have satisfied you for a while at least.

Aw C'mon. I don't eat THAT much. And I'm not overfed, my doctor said it's glandular.

Do you think they'd accept him? I fear euthanasia might be our last option. D:

That would leave me in a real pickle. Time to call Sarah McLachlan and have her sing some really sad song on my behalf. Maybe people will donate their idiot children to the internet and give them the technic url.

Wait beer, what about the hacking ones!? Surly you've seen those. I would have thought that those would have satisfied you for a while at least.

Hacking ones? You know, the mods need to eat too. I can't be -too- greedy now.