How write on walls so?

aroeira

I'll give you Lua lessons for $10 an hour. I've been using Lua since I was 10 so I'm like, professional and stuff.

You do realize there are an insane amount of free, and better, tutorials out there than anything you can give. Also, if you want to set up a fiscal transaction, I'd do it over private message.

Or, you may have been joking... it's hard to tell.

I'll give you Lua lessons for $10 an hour. I've been using Lua since I was 10 so I'm like, professional and stuff.

Been using LUA, since you were 10...

That's highly interesting, since I started learning LUA at age 7, when I thought I could make a homework machine in my computer that could caculate all my math homework, but then I learned about the calculator.

You do realize there are an insane amount of free, and better, tutorials out there than anything you can give. Also, if you want to set up a fiscal transaction, I'd do it over private message.

Or, you may have been joking... it's hard to tell.

I was joking, LOL. I suck at teaching. People are dumb. Anyways what's a fiscal transaction?

Been using LUA, since you were 10...

That's highly interesting, since I started learning LUA at age 7, when I thought I could make a homework machine in my computer that could caculate all my math homework, but then I learned about the calculator.

Nice! :D

I was joking, LOL. I suck at teaching. People are dumb. Anyways what's a fiscal transaction?

Your avatar should say stupid veteran, not inteligent veteran. My eleven year old sister knows what a fiscal transaction is. And if she didn't, she's smart enough to look it up on the internet.

Your avatar should say stupid veteran, not inteligent veteran. My eleven year old sister knows what a fiscal transaction is. And if she didn't, she's smart enough to look it up on the internet.

Err... Excuse me ma'am Mrs. Keller, but you're the one with the stupid newbie avatar. I'm an intelligent veteran. I am also a lazy veteran. And I must've been causing too much ruckus in class at age 11 because I have no memory of 'fiscal transaction'.

Anyways back on topic: write whatever you want on a text file, then write a program that switches to external output then loads the text file and prints it to the screen line by line. The one I have on my server spawn has 2 monitors per computer. :)

• 1 month later...
Hidden

This is both a little late to add to this discussion and a little off topic but I was looking for a wall to write on. If you are interested in government coverups, you can read my story with a search for "New police weapon against homeless" and "Historic coverup of FBI and police crimes currently taking place". Bill Anderson Middletown CT [email protected] Masters degree Harding University 1993

Hidden

This is both a little late to add to this discussion and a little off topic but I was looking for a wall to write on. If you are interested in government coverups, you can read my story with a search for "New police weapon against homeless" and "Historic coverup of FBI and police crimes currently taking place". Bill Anderson Middletown CT [email protected] Masters degree Harding University 1993

You know, to be adding to the discussion, you have to say something that has to do with. You don't just revive a thread to say something so random.