What mods should I disable?

Come-Hell-Or-High-Water

*Noob question incoming*

Is there a way to disable taint, but keep thaumcraft? Why, you probably won't ask? Because I want to use a world my friend made but he uses some thaumcraft stuff for decorative reasons. I don't want taint, or vis, or whatever the fuck thaumcraft does, but I want the blocks. Probably not possible.

/high-jacked thread

*Noob question incoming*

Is there a way to disable taint, but keep thaumcraft? Why, you probably won't ask? Because I want to use a world my friend made but he uses some thaumcraft stuff for decorative reasons. I don't want taint, or vis, or whatever the fuck thaumcraft does, but I want the blocks. Probably not possible.

/high-jacked thread

Yes. Now go search for how in the many threads about it.

*Noob question incoming*

/high-jacked thread

I doubt search will help, it's impossible to play with thaumcraft without the vis/taint function and there's no way to disable it, all the blocks and items in thaumcraft are somehow related to them. Though it is possible to disable natural taint spawn in the config, note that taint will still occur if the taint level is high enough.

I doubt search will help, it's impossible to play with thaumcraft without the vis/taint function and there's no way to disable it, all the blocks and items in thaumcraft are somehow related to them. Though it is possible to disable natural taint spawn in the config, note that taint will still occur if the taint level is high enough.

You do that + increase the taint threshold if I recall right, making it all but disabled. Not sure if there is a combination that does literally stop it myself.