No Electric Engine?

Benji800

• 2 months later...

Sorry, should have mentioned that the page I linked you to was for Technic, the singleplayer version of Technic. I think at the time of Technic updating, the transformers mod Tekkit wasn't updated, or was buggy, or something. Tekkit still has a transformers mod, just a different one. Tekkit has the one with energy links, HV Generators, oil fabricators etc.

Sorry, should have mentioned that the page I linked you to was for Technic, the singleplayer version of Technic. I think at the time of Technic updating, the transformers mod Tekkit wasn't updated, or was buggy, or something. Tekkit still has a transformers mod, just a different one. Tekkit has the one with energy links, HV Generators, oil fabricators etc.

You DID say Tekkit though, so you can understand my confusion :)

You can install Transformers 1.3 yourself, it works perfectly fine. See here: http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/transformers-mod-electrical-engines.24092/#post-244888

Thanks, I checked it out.

Fair enough, I just wanted to link you to the post about why it was removed, and wasn't really thinking about what it was replaced by. Like Omicron says, Transformers can be installed manually, and the Power Converters can be installed into Technic. They're both compatible, so no problems.