Please Remove

PBlock96

hey pb sorry for posting on this thread but mine is just to packed with sh/t right now xD. Ur added to the server ide like to share some tips and be awsome xD Ive looked at ur server nice mods mate! :L. Im a little sick so i wont be able to greet u but yeh stay kool dude

hey pb sorry for posting on this thread but mine is just to packed with sh/t right now xD. Ur added to the server ide like to share some tips and be awsome xD Ive looked at ur server nice mods mate! :L. Im a little sick so i wont be able to greet u but yeh stay kool dude

k lol thanks

• 4 weeks later...

This server is awful. I go to spawn, and two members, 226862 and XandarOwen919, start killing me. They toss me things while I'm reading the rules, and they mercilessly slaughter me. Your admin, Pupita123, did nothing to stop it, and actively endorsed them. He was in on their game. All I was trying to do was try and be a good member, but I guess leaving spawn is not allowed on this server. I'm providing a link to the screenshots I took of this, in the hopes that you will ban the members, and possibly demote the admin, to make the playing experience better and fun for all. The extent your admin did was to kick one of the players, but when 226862 came back, he did the same thing all over again, with no intention of stopping. Not a fun server, unless you do something about these two players, and your staff.

Spawn Killing

This server is awful. I go to spawn, and two members, 226862 and XandarOwen919, start killing me. They toss me things while I'm reading the rules, and they mercilessly slaughter me. Your admin, Pupita123, did nothing to stop it, and actively endorsed them. He was in on their game. All I was trying to do was try and be a good member, but I guess leaving spawn is not allowed on this server. I'm providing a link to the screenshots I took of this, in the hopes that you will ban the members, and possibly demote the admin, to make the playing experience better and fun for all. The extent your admin did was to kick one of the players, but when 226862 came back, he did the same thing all over again, with no intention of stopping. Not a fun server, unless you do something about these two players, and your staff.

Spawn Killing

They did this b/c you were reportedly Racist AND Rude

• 3 weeks later...

Old Server Map corrupted, The staff is working on making spawn, I managed to keep everyone inventories from being deleted, Please bear with us through this transitional period.

TEMPORARILY white-listed until the staff can get everything set up for the new map, sorry guys.

Server SHOULD be back to normal by noon tomorrow

Everything is back to normal.

Miniboxer's unofficial tekkit server reviews!

official thread of unofficialness

this episode thingy:

UnknownCraft

Fun:8/10

Good old fashioned tekkit fun without any bells and whistles. not much else to say.

Lag/Stability:10/10

I honestly noticed zero lag out of all the time I was on, a very rare find.

Staff Friendliness:9/10

VERY friendly staff, and there was an interesting troll that the owner did. A user joined, asked for moderator, and it was "given" to him. Totally fake rank, literally only had build permissions. All staff and the owner were nice and friendly to the non idiots.

Map Design:6/10

The old spawn was good, the new one is just.......meh

Overall:

I liked it, enough said. I had a good time on the server, just I would like to see some more interesting plugins

• 3 weeks later...