MFFS troubles and nukes

Well,i have two questions.

How do i disable nukes on my server?

And,this is a bit long so...

My brother is obsessed with the force field system.So he he set one up for the first time on my server and he died inside of it while he was showing it to me.Me,having Redmatter armor did not die,but i didnt want to see the MFFS in the first place so i quickly got bored and Tped to him so i could be closer to my home so i could go about my tekkiteering,which was 1000+ blocks away from where i was at the time,i forgot he had a bed so he spawned at his house,so me and him were stuck outside of the forcefield,agonizingly close to the control box with no way to shut it off and destroy it (it was spawned ,he just wanted to test it)

So i am wondering if there is a plugin where you can teleport to a certain X Y and Z coordinate?please reply quickly :)

Yes, there are plguins that allow teleporting. One cooler way would be to somehow stop the energy production to stop the MFFS core getting power.

Id prefer not to use a plugin,but if need be i will,could you provide a link to a bukkit plugin with that sort of function?

And we cant destroy the batboxes/wires/generators or core or ANYTHING :/

Thanks for the reply,please provide a link :)

How are you generating power? Will it eventually run out?

If they have a bunch of full MFSU's and nuclear reactors, it might keep going for a good while, as in days. MAYBE, and MAYBE I say, you could use MCEdit to edit out the core and the forcefield blocks, but it might either destroy the map, or simply not work. Either way, backup everything before trying.

in that case can you acces the config?

if you can use it to slow down the force feild refresh time and then drop a two kiloton compression nuke on top. if you encase it properly it should break the feild but nothing else. then just jump through one of the holes in the top.

I've heard that with a compass and worldedit you can quickly get inside MFFS, but not sure if its true. (compass with WorldEdit is like a noclip) or install CJB into your clients mod folder (don't install the spawner and Items thing, they make the game crash) make sure to have the PlayerAPI in the mods folder too, then you can use the /tppos x y z to teleport to a specific location nice and easy. (I think you have to be OP for this to work but I guess it your server so shouldn't be a problem I guess)