Immibis Dimensional Anchors cant be deleted

greedseed

Oke we had some crashes before and we found out why this was happening (we think)

The mod "Dimensional Anchors" create log files in the "root" folder of your Tekkit server

Now we had this file grow up to 13,5G.. With 2 anchors in game

We deleted the file and deleted the logging option and the server dropped CPU stress by 30%!

so thats a tip right there

But now a second problem we have. Players can use them and the chunck limits works.

But the problem is if a player (or even OP) deletes the anchor, the block is gone but the anchor is still there if you press F9

Also the limit of the player will stay up and will not go down

anyone got any clue on that

The mod "Dimensional Anchors" create log files in the "root" folder of your Tekkit server

Now we had this file grow up to 13,5G.. With 2 anchors in game

I also noticed the enormous log file couple of days ago. Server had been running 16 days with 3-6 ppl online, two anchors were used. Log file was 12,5 GB.

I also noticed the enormous log file couple of days ago. Server had been running 16 days with 3-6 ppl online, two anchors were used. Log file was 12,5 GB.

Just turn logging off. This is a known issue, fixed (I believe) by later builds of dimensional anchors but nto fixed in Bukkit.

yea its not the log i fixt that

there still is the problem of the anchors still being there after you delete the block itself

You know, you may have just pointed out why my server has too many chunks loaded even though I went through and deleted ALL chunkloaders from all mods...

Maybe there's a problem with the chunkloaders in general.

• 3 weeks later...