[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name:LEET_OWNAGE

Experience:EE, this is about one of the things I know a lot about, others I was looking forward to having someone help me when I need it :)

Why you want to join:The Server looks like it has a really nice community, and I was hoping there wont be anyone who steals/griefs on here like on another server I played on.

Minecraft name: voserob

Experience: I know allot about BC and IC EE not that much i havnt really explored into it that much

Why you want to join the server look like what i am looking for (no stealing or greifing) and the community is hopefully really good, i mean i really want to do it play tekkit and hopefully have a good chat with other people who want to do the same as me.

Soooooo....ever since minecraft was down a few days ago, I've not been able to get minecraft to load at all (it says Java stops working and freezes) except once.

I've checked internet settings, deleted cache and redownloaded files. Deleted cache, deleted the launcher, restarted the computer, and then redownloaded the launcher, redownloaded the files, and still. I also checked internet settings in Java, restarted with a few changes, and nothing. Java is 7 and I know there's a known problem with Java 7 but it's worked on here before.....:(

I just wanted to let you guys know I've not forgotten you....I just haven't been able to get on....I'm going to be making a bug ticket with tekkit people to see what they say....

Soooooo....ever since minecraft was down a few days ago, I've not been able to get minecraft to load at all (it says Java stops working and freezes) except once.

I've checked internet settings, deleted cache and redownloaded files. Deleted cache, deleted the launcher, restarted the computer, and then redownloaded the launcher, redownloaded the files, and still. I also checked internet settings in Java, restarted with a few changes, and nothing. Java is 7 and I know there's a known problem with Java 7 but it's worked on here before.....:(

I just wanted to let you guys know I've not forgotten you....I just haven't been able to get on....I'm going to be making a bug ticket with tekkit people to see what they say....

hope it works for u soon :) i dont think server is up yet anyways... :) hang in there

Server is being worked at. We had a couple of busy days this weekend, and didn't have much time to build. Now though we are going full steam again, and planning on opening within 2-4 days :) I will probably use tonight to start making the new forum post. Once that is done ill post it up, and put the link in this thread too.

Lars

P.S. Remember that application using this forum will be ignored! Use the new application form linked in the first post.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons