[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

Minecraft name: Versales

Experience: About 6 months of Minecraft. I've worked with the BTW Mod for about 3 months and Tekkit for a few weeks.

Why you want to join: I enjoy the game of Minecraft, and I'm looking to see what the online portions can bring to the table to increase my expertise.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Dayle36

Experience: 3 months and have done a lot

Why you want to join: Because Im in need of a good friendly server to build and have fun with others also the last server i played keeps going down and that's no good.

Minecraft name: darklord260 (all in lower case)

Experience: i have been on technic since 1.0, and know probably about 60% of recipies by heart.

Why you want to join: im getting a bit bored of minecraft, my other server has been down for about a week and my test world is just old. so i need something new, and fresh. thats where you come in.

Down again. Seems to be a theme. I wonder what's causing all these connection issues? I bet it's not the server but the client.

Though, with so many people making their own builds, even a couple of quarries lags the server down. It might be time for another restart and this time keeping the number of people down. Maybe?

yeah i already know whats crashing the server and its me everytime i log in when theres 4-5 people online already i enter and it crashes might have figured out what the problem is i hit a building earlier which im guessing is gold shoveled and then the server died since then everytime i log on the server dies and im just free falling have a look lars

Minecraft name: alpha970

Experience: 6-7 months

Why you want to join: I am quite experienced at tekkit, and play most days, so far I have only found one other decent tekkit server (Techworld) besides you guys, and I am curious as to what your server has to offer.

I am looking foreward to a reply and hope to see you ingame soon! :)

P.S: I hope you are as serious about greifing as I am, I HATE it

Minecraft name: Pmd43

Experience: Have been playing tekkit for a while and experimented majorly

Why you want to join:I really like tekkit alot except I would like to play on a server not just by myself. I hope that I can be whitelisted this server really caught my eye because of it being survival :)

Minecraft name: Blocktd

Experience: I have a small history with technic and tekkit, and while I am not the most skilled, I do feel I can handle myself well.

Why you want to join: I just recently got into the tekkit scene, and so far I have not found a very ideal server to play on, thought I'd give you guys a chance.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons