Sign in to follow this  
Lars_1993

[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Another round of adding done. Cya all soon.

Regarding chestshops/towny/factions: I know of the plugins and have worked with them, though none of them are installed atm. Its not like there is any fair economy possible when you have energy collectors enabled :P Also protection is possible using LWC and Izone.

Minecraft name: Boemer234

Experience: i have been playing tekkit for about 2 months now in singleplayer and on a server (which is now down)

Why you want to join: i want to play on a server with a small and nice community

Minecraft name: Railfan1

Experience: For a few Months mostly playing on my friend's tekkit server im best at ee and ic and im pretty good with rail craft as well

Why you want to join: Because My friend's tekkit server is down and I still want to Play Tekkit with my friend Doctor698 he recommended this server to me so i want to try it out

Minecraft name : NaveTGT

Experience: Some basic IC2/BC/RP stuff and intermediate EE

Why you want to join: I really wanted to play on a small server with a nice survival feeling and not overridden by iconomy or some weird plugins. Want to learn a lot more about tekkit as well.

Minecraft name: Gorianderi

Experience: Well, a bit. I know what I am doing.

Why you want to join: For entertainment and this servers seems good. :)

Minecraft name: Mineroipuuis

Experience: I have played minecraft in one year, and tekkit since the end of last month

Why you want to join: A bit the same reason you made this server, experience with bad server admins, and since you had experinced the same, I thought you may be nicer:)