[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i had some problems with my mail so i will do it here to to make sure you guys get it.

Minecraft name: mbos14

Experience: mc about 1 year no real experience with tekkit.

Why you want to join: i want to play on a nice server with nice poeple and no griefers.

Minecraft name xIchigoKurosakix Age 15 Experience 1 Year minecraft 4 Months Tekkit Why you Want to join= I love Survival pvp in arena I Dont love Grief And my friend in your serveur And your pick Its Hot i love the blue guys in midle :D

Well... Today was our first griefing... Lordovgore1 and I logged on to find out place completely ransacked... All machinery, a bunch of protected chests, lamps... even the wiring all gone. We're really disappointed... and door protections still don't work. :(

Ugh, Someone went through and grieffed me as well. I'm extremely annoyed about this week's double griefing on my stuff. First with my quarry stuff and now with my entire factory AND MY QUARRIES AGAIN and half my power relays and some of my factory even. I mean quarrys are expensive, so are diamond sorting pipes and conductive gold pipes. And that's all the stuff I SAW missing logging in tonight.

I'm about ready to just say forget it all. This is way way too much to handle if I go through all this work and effort and it just gets stolen and no one does anything about it. I even protected teh whole zone and I guess after the rollback it undid the protection because I don't know how else that could have happened.

I don't expect to be on this server anymore due to this extreme griefing and constant server errors. I realize this is a game, but I come here to relax and have fun. This isn't fun.

~Lady StarFire

Minecraft name: Slee_

Experience: Played for a couple months i know a lot about IC,BC,RC and RP.

Why you want to join: Ive only played singleplayer by myself and i have become pretty lonely so i want to join a friendly server that enjoy tekkit as much as i do.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons