[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

Minecraft name : cakemasta

Experience:i know about everything, but i am not a master, i learned all of my knowledge fom tekkit with duncan:3

Why would you like to join: i plan on making my hv solar panel factory a shop open to the public and plus all the other servers i played failed

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muffinxxx

Ive been playing a lot and building a lot.

I want to join because i love mutiplayer and your server seems like a good one. I've been on some and its been kinda bland but yours seems cool with some of the designs ive seen and the rank system.

Minecraft name: Aspship

Experience: I've only been playing Minecraft for about a year at most.Tekkit has been giving me much more to do for the past month or so.

Why you want to join: I have a private lan server that I play on with my brother in law, but I've been wanting the chance to play with a larger group.

Minecraft name: Qimieleon

Experience: Over a month, knowing about everything.

Why you want to join: Those past whitelisted servers i've been to keep refreshing their maps, making me mining diamonds everytime when i need it. I hope I can join this server with low lag and a non-refreshing map server with low worries. :D

Server is running fine for me now.

Ign:AManOfChrist

Experience: pretty good and i am great at arxhitecture:D

Why i want to join: i want a multiplayer server with a good commumity and no whitelisted items instead of nukes and i want to meet new people:)

And also it says the server is down:/

Added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons