Sign in to follow this  
Lars_1993

[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

For everyone not able to connect. Due to a corrupted worldfile (that was the reason the server was lagging and crashing sometimes) we had to do a world reset. At the moment we are working on preparing the new world for all you players. Please be patient, it will be up soon :)

As said above, were working on preparing atm, so no joining now. I will process all the white list requests when the server is up and running again (which should be somewhere withing 24 hours).

lol guys patience! He's rebuilding the world and will get everyone back on. Sheesh!

You realize this is a free service he provides and that real life happens and it's not EASY putting together and maintaining a server.

Have more patience guys ok?

Btw, I thank everyone for their patience and understanding. The current world is a new world, since the old world got corrupted (causing all the lag and crashing). We do however have the same spawn and public buildings. Everyone is welcome to join and start playing again, it should now all be lag and crash free :)

IGN:XxJACOBO52xX Age:13 Exp:3 months on Tekkit 2 years on regular minecraft Why do you want to join: I have been looking for a private tekkit server with a good community and i like how this server looks. Thanks