[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Kunzzi

Experience: One server with 3 months of experience. I pretty much covered every single tekkit mod besides computercraft.

Why you want to join: Because this server looks promising and I feel like it could be my new minecraft home.

Minecraft Username: xSwampRatx

Experience: I should probably stop playing tekkit before I fail any more tests... Just kidding, but really, I've played too much.

Why I want to join: I have been on a variety of servers, but they all seem to be down often, switch to a new world, or turn private! I just want to have a good time at my Rat Cave drinking and brewing rum and beer! XD

Question: Does this server have any plug ins such as chestshops or factions? If not, you should look into it. Player owned shops can grow a huge, fun community.

Minecraft name: xmirich

Experience: I've run Vanilla and Tekkit servers, but both became too expensive for me to run so they were shut down. I know almost everything about Tekkit and have been playing Tekkit for about three or four months.

Why you want to join: I have fun playing Tekkit and my latest server shut down. I'm looking for something fun and long term : D

Minecraft name: nhgagneja

Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.6, before the release of pistons. I have completely conquered the vanilla game, and when I stumbled upon Tekkit a few months ago, I was very excited. I have by now completely done all of Tekkit, except for two areas- Equivalent Exchange and Computer Craft.

Why you want to join: There are a lot of reasons why I want to join; to many to put! a) I want to play on a small Tekkit server with all aspects of the game enabled- something professionally run, but not massive and large to the point of laggy. B) I do, and I will admit openly, hope to be staff on this server at some point. It is something, I am good at (I have experience) and I like helping servers since I don't have the hardware to run my own. It is important to note, I am not "power-hungry", per se. i just like helping people, which I will do, even without being staff. c) It looks like your server has an extensive list of plugins that add even more aspects to the game. d) a small community where I "know" lots of people and can have fun conversations is just what I'm looking for!

I hope you will add me to your lovely server. Thanks in advance.

-nh

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons