Sign in to follow this  
Lars_1993

[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

If you fill in the form you will be accepted once the server is ready for public access. This is going to take a few days, so please be patient. Also, if anyone is interested in the old world, I have a save file. Wanna have it??send an email to me.

Lars

do i have to write why i want to join again :/

Yes please :) Also, if you really don't want to, you don't have to do it. There are a number of mandatory questions, but the rest isnt required to submit the form. Though it will up the chance of getting accepted for sure if you fill them in.

Minecraft name:
Exotic_Miner

Experience:
Been playing tekkit for about 1 year

Why you want to join: i have been on the server before the reset and i would like to join again.

Minecraft name: theman123yo

Experience: ive been playing minecraft for 4 years now.

Why you want to join: I really like this server and there are some really nice people there and i miss them.

Morgana isn't op XD she's normal compared to either darius,elise,diana,katarina, and 30% of all champs

and I have the strange feeling I've played with you before o.O, anyway it's Sumowning

Minecraft name:gamer00788

Experience:1 yr

Why you want to join:looking for good small server to play on.big servers get to leggy.

p.s. take ur time. no rush