[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

No problem :)

Minecraft name: Lady_StarFire

Experience: I've played single-p for a few months now and got interested in minecraft from the yogscast and tekkit with duncan on youtube.

Why you want to join: I'd very much like to make a name for myself and become more familiar with tekkit, as well as play with others in joint ventures. I'm more or less looking for a community to minecraft with mostly since my husband doesn't want to play with me and gaming alone is ... well .... lonely. I'm working on my Masters so I'm limited to when I'm home, but I'd still be relatively active.

Good? :)

~Lady Star

Added you to the list :)

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Excellent. Now, I've never joined a server. What do I need to know to join?

I assume you have Tekkit installed here :)

1. Start Tekkit (duh :P)

2. Go to Multiplayer

3. Click "add server"

4. In the Server name field type whatever you want to name the server (May I suggest Technicraft :P);

In the server address field, copy/paste this: "178.239.170.165:25573"

5. Click Done.

6. Double click the server in the list, and connect :)

Cya soon.

Minecraft name: bobbyjoetimtom

Experiance: Over a year

Why I want to join: the server i used to play on was shut down because the owner did not have the time to keep it up and this looks like a very promising server.

Added to the whitelist :)

Minecraft name: Haen_Diakus

Experience: Just one week (the last server made some major changes that left me feeling overlooked).

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a server that was small yet seemed well liked and had friendly admins and owners. I was searching for two days before I spotted this server. I hope that I've found the right one.

Minecraft Username: idkhowtoplay

Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta, Just started Tekkit about a week ago.

Why you want to join: I'd like to join this server because it is finally a Tekkit with EE enabled. It also seems very friendly from what I've played in the past day or two, and it doesn't have too many people to crowd and mess with the landscape.

Edit- Email also sent.

Minecraft name: Haen_Diakus

Experience: Just one week (the last server made some major changes that left me feeling overlooked).

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a server that was small yet seemed well liked and had friendly admins and owners. I was searching for two days before I spotted this server. I hope that I've found the right one.

Added :)

Minecraft Username: idkhowtoplay

Experience: Been playing Minecraft since Beta, Just started Tekkit about a week ago.

Why you want to join: I'd like to join this server because it is finally a Tekkit with EE enabled. It also seems very friendly from what I've played in the past day or two, and it doesn't have too many people to crowd and mess with the landscape.

Edit- Email also sent.

Haven't I seen you online already? :) Anyhow, whitelisted.

Minecraft name:naoggeddon

Experience: been playing on tekkit servers for the past couple of months and love it

Why you want to join: I'd like to join because this seems like a nice,stable,fun tekkit server without anything taken out and a good staff(also less chanced to get griefed)

Minecraft name:naoggeddon

Experience: been playing on tekkit servers for the past couple of months and love it

Why you want to join: I'd like to join because this seems like a nice,stable,fun tekkit server without anything taken out and a good staff(also less chanced to get griefed)

Quick reply time :) Added you to our whitelist :)

Minecraft name: radivmoe

Experience: i feel like i know most relevant stuff in buildcraft, industrialcraft and equivalent exchange.

Why you would like to join: i have been looking for a server where ee items were not banned for a long time, and this is it!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons