[3.1.2] Technicraft - A Survival Tekkit Server [24/7] [PvE] [25 slots] [Whitelist/Open]

Lars_1993

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Lemming42

Experience: couple weeks of Tekkit, about a month of Technic pack, and Minecraft for around a year

Why you want to join: I want to play and have fun with a small community. I have played in a tekkit server before but then multiple map resets made me leave and find a new one. I still don't know all of Tekkit and I would like to learn more with others!

Minecraft name: DevinRR

Experience: I've been playing on my SSP server for about 3 months.

Why you want to join: I love to start over on new servers.

Added :)

Minecraft name: LightningDusk

Experience: 6 months+

Why you want to join: I love tekkit, and so far I haven't been able to find a good server. Also, I'd love to help the server in any way.

Added you too.

Minecraft name: alphaxq

Experience: 1 month

Why you want to join: Just looking for a small community server that is cool and fun to be with

And you too :P

Minecraft name: Revan2662

Experience: I've played Minecraft for about a year and a half, but my Tekkit experience is about 2 months

Why you want to join: I've been looking for a long time now for a good server, I hope this is the one.

And you...

Minecraft name: Lemming42

Experience: couple weeks of Tekkit, about a month of Technic pack, and Minecraft for around a year

Why you want to join: I want to play and have fun with a small community. I have played in a tekkit server before but then multiple map resets made me leave and find a new one. I still don't know all of Tekkit and I would like to learn more with others!

Got your email, added to the whitelist.

minecraft name warrble

age 25

experience. I have been admin/op on a few servers. I know most tekkit stuff bah cc. I am known for doing epic builds and incorporating tekkit into it.

Yeah, you know the drill :P Nice castle btw.

Minecraft name:Random_person201

Experience:played tekkit since released on 1.7.3 and know most recipes and what things do

Why you want to join:i want to play on a tekkit server where there are no stupid item banns and this is the best one i could find

Whitelisted :)

Minecraft name: Zanzarah27

Experience: just starting

Why you want to join: want to join in some where that has big projects to work on

Hey Zanzarah27, thank you for wanting to join.

I'm afraid that the server is currently offline due to technical issues from our host. They reported that it will be back up soon though.

When it is online again I will add you to the whitelist and let you know.

Is this server still open?

~Lady StarFire

It is currently offline, but when its up again you can join of course :)

Just send me tell send my your completed form:

--------------------

Minecraft name:

Experience:

Why you want to join:

------------------------------

No problem :)

Minecraft name: Lady_StarFire

Experience: I've played single-p for a few months now and got interested in minecraft from the yogscast and tekkit with duncan on youtube.

Why you want to join: I'd very much like to make a name for myself and become more familiar with tekkit, as well as play with others in joint ventures. I'm more or less looking for a community to minecraft with mostly since my husband doesn't want to play with me and gaming alone is ... well .... lonely. I'm working on my Masters so I'm limited to when I'm home, but I'd still be relatively active.

Good? :)

~Lady Star

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons